+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES assessment

Mar 30, 2015
Hi all, I only sent my master's degree to WES and. Got it back with the equivalent to Canadian master's degree. I got the point in my EE profile. My question is when I submit the documents for PR application, do I need to attach my bachelor 's degrees diploma?

USIndian

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
I am no expert, but I did not attach it. My EE points were based only on my Master's degree so I only uploaded Master's certificate, transcripts and WES report. Unless you got points for "2 or more secondary degrees", I do not think you are expected to upload proof of other degrees.

Mar 30, 2015
USIndian said:
I am no expert, but I did not attach it. My EE points were based only on my Master's degree so I only uploaded Master's certificate, transcripts and WES report. Unless you got points for "2 or more secondary degrees", I do not think you are expected to upload proof of other degrees.
Thanks for your reply. Have you got your application approved? Which stage are you in now?

USIndian

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Not yet approved. Applied on March 9th. FSW Outland. I did not even mention my Bachelor's degree on my EE profile, so it did not make sense to upload proof for something, especially if you have no WES report to back it up with. You should wait for some more opinions on here.

Mar 30, 2015
USIndian said:
Not yet approved. Applied on March 9th. FSW Outland. I did not even mention my Bachelor's degree on my EE profile, so it did not make sense to upload proof for something, especially if you have no WES report to back it up with. You should wait for some more opinions on here.
Thanks. Good luck to your application. Will see what other people think if they have the same experience.

Andre_Smol

Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
FSW Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
06-11-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
17-02-2016
snowbirdflying said:
Hi all, I only sent my master's degree to WES and. Got it back with the equivalent to Canadian master's degree. I got the point in my EE profile. My question is when I submit the documents for PR application, do I need to attach my bachelor 's degrees diploma?
Masters is enough as thats what your points are based on. No need to provide any proof for bachelors.