+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES assessment

Kaushal187

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Hi,

I got the WES assessment done for my one year diploma. The result is as below.

1 year diploma = Completion of College-level certificate = 15 points

I recently obtain a post graduate diploma and if I submit it for assessment can I obtain more points.
I mean do they assess it from the level they have stopped or or is it from the beginning.

Thank you very much for the support....

PraveenSegu

Jul 22, 2015
Hello Kaushal,

I am Praveen from Bangalore.

Congratulations on your WES assesment documentation.

I have done B.tech from JNTU hyderabad would need your help what documents needs to be sent to WES ?

Please send me your email to KUMARSEGU@GMAIL.COM so that we can connect and discuss

Thanks
Praveen

Reactions: freexela

olawunmif

Jul 22, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
03-01-2017
AOR Received.
13-01-2017
File Transfer...
27-01-17
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None so far
Passport Req..
Expectant
VISA ISSUED...
Expectant
Hello Kaushal,

how long did it take WES to assess your credentials? I had my Bsc assessed by ICAS and it took 7 months. i dont have the luxury of time anymore as i want to upp my scores. i have a 2 year diploma course i want to have accessed and thinking of using WES.

Kaushal187

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
You have to submit the documents according to your country. Also read the guidelines and do exactly what they ask you to do.
You have to send the copy of the certificate of your certifications directly to the WES. And you have to ask the university to send the transcript directly to the WES.

Also remember to ask them to send the transcript in a sealed official envelop and to sign on the back flap of the envelop properly to indicate it is not tampered. Otherwise they will directly put it in to the bin.

It won't take time if you call and remind them.... Because I was waiting for a long time to know the documents are in order....
Then I called them and asked the status of my application and suddenly next day they have changed the status of the last document to received... and very next day the assessment was completed and I got the results... I can not tell what made the process so fast.... :)

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
olawunmif said:
Hello Kaushal,

how long did it take WES to assess your credentials? I had my Bsc assessed by ICAS and it took 7 months. i dont have the luxury of time anymore as i want to upp my scores. i have a 2 year diploma course i want to have accessed and thinking of using WES.
Hello there,

WES takes an average 15 to 25 working days time.

Best,
K

apsomani

Jul 9, 2015
hi,
kaushal,
i am in india, How will we get the degree certified or sent by our universities.
We can send it to them but we cannot ask the universities to send it also.. Is my understanding correct from what us said. Can u please provide me your phone no. i need to talk to u on many other matters too.

jchristina

Jul 23, 2015
Guys...Please help me...

My WES report summary is "Bachelor's degree (four years) and Bachelor of Education"

Can I choose the option "Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer" in express entry?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jchristina said:
Guys...Please help me...

My WES report summary is "Bachelor's degree (four years) and Bachelor of Education"

Can I choose the option "Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer" in express entry?
Yes.

sraj07

May 26, 2015
Hi Guys ,

I got my WES report today . Intially in Apr I had evaluated my Bachelors (BE) and it came as Canadian Equivalent as "Bachelor's Degree (4 yrs) " . Now in July I got my WES upgraded with my MBA .

Now the final report has come as "Bachelor's Degree ( 4 yrs) and Master's Degree . "

So what option should I make now in my EE ? Can I choose masters? or that 'two or more post-secondary" option ?

BTW, In both the case my WES evaluated in 7 days once they had all the necessary docs.

Thanks,
Sraj07

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sraj07 said:
Hi Guys ,

I got my WES report today . Intially in Apr I had evaluated my Bachelors (BE) and it came as Canadian Equivalent as "Bachelor's Degree (4 yrs) " . Now in July I got my WES upgraded with my MBA .

Now the final report has come as "Bachelor's Degree ( 4 yrs) and Master's Degree . "

So what option should I make now in my EE ? Can I choose masters? or that 'two or more post-secondary" option ?

BTW, In both the case my WES evaluated in 7 days once they had all the necessary docs.

Thanks,
Sraj07
You can choose Masters.

sraj07

May 26, 2015
OMG .... Asivad Anac .Thanks ..... so quick answer ... I donot know your real name , face , anything about you .... But You will be one of the primary reason if I get Canada PR.

I am sure many people here want to know about you ...

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
how to do ECA done ?

My qualification is ITI (trade certificate)(INDIA)

1)WHICH authorized body can do ECA for it? website of WES says they don't do eca for trade certificates or diplomas,only they ask about bachelors and masters.
2) how the univ. Or concerned board of diploma/certificate will send my marksheets or certificates to them?
Kindly help....