+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Assessment Query

ZeeKay11

Apr 10, 2018
I just received my WES evaluation and was shocked to see that my 2-Years Masters degree is awarded equivalent to a 3 years Bachelor degree.

I hold a 4 years degree in Mass Communication from University of Karachi, Pakistan.
I have a 2 years degree in Human Resource Management from Institute of Business Management (IoBM) / CBM, Karachi, Pakistan.

WES report: Mass Comm degree equivalent to 4 years bachelors and 2 years MSc in HR is equivalent to 3 years bachelors.

Any suggestions? I have sent numerous emails to WES and they do not respond. Multiple calls to them have been fruitless as every time they say someone will be in touch with you soon.

Is the evaluation right? Should I challenge it or get it done again through IQAS?

Mak101

Jan 23, 2020
I just received my WES evaluation and was shocked to see that my 2-Years Masters degree is awarded equivalent to a 3 years Bachelor degree.

I hold a 4 years degree in Mass Communication from University of Karachi, Pakistan.
I have a 2 years degree in Human Resource Management from Institute of Business Management (IoBM) / CBM, Karachi, Pakistan.

WES report: Mass Comm degree equivalent to 4 years bachelors and 2 years MSc in HR is equivalent to 3 years bachelors.

Any suggestions? I have sent numerous emails to WES and they do not respond. Multiple calls to them have been fruitless as every time they say someone will be in touch with you soon.

Is the evaluation right? Should I challenge it or get it done again through IQAS?
Did wes revise your eca?