+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES assessment lead time

Shanshui

May 17, 2014
WES webpage says it takes 20 business days to proceed the assessment. Though I was told by a friend it is rather quick. Is there any emergency service to get this done faster with more fee?

Also, WES requires me to send copies of my certificates. Should I send the hard copies by post or sending by e-mail would be suffice? Please advise.

j03yl3x

Jun 20, 2014
Just to share a good news, the processing for myself was quite fast, 2 days only

Here is my timeline:
16th June - transcripts and cert received (confirmed via Fedex tracking)
19th June - WES update on my status as "Received all documents and now processing"
20th June(night) - WES sent me an auto email to confirm the receipt of my documents and that processing on ongoing
21st June(morning) - WES updated my status as completed report, i was able to see my report online

Now i'm just waiting for the report to arrive home which may take up to 2 weeks.

So this is a good news for all who are waiting. When i applied almost 3 weeks ago the processing was posted as 10 days only, but after a day they revised it to 20 days thus i was prepared to wait for 4 weeks processing.

Just make sure you followed the requirements for the transcripts and hope that the processing will be as smooth as mine

grayninja2014

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shanshui said:
WES webpage says it takes 20 business days to proceed the assessment. Though I was told by a friend it is rather quick. Is there any emergency service to get this done faster with more fee?

Also, WES requires me to send copies of my certificates. Should I send the hard copies by post or sending by e-mail would be suffice? Please advise.
They're really fast. I got my report within a week after completing the submitted requirement. But they cannot be contacted via email. Well this was based on my own personal experience. ;D