+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Assesment Question

Can87

Mar 20, 2016
Hi Friends - Need expert advise here.

I need to apply to access my education credentials through WES and have few questions:

1. How much time i will get to send my docs to WES after paying the fees to WES?
2. Can i send my provisional degree certificate to assesment as final degree is awaited from university?
3. Do i need to send WES form with transcripts? Is it mandatory to have WES form inside transcripts envelop? or can i send WES form along with transcript envelope?
4. Can i send bachelor and masters transcripts in one big envelope together along with WES forms for both the credentials?

Thanks for your help.

Can27

Star Member
Mar 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-02-2016
Med's Done....
28-02-2016
Passport Req..
19-09-2016

pk910

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
15-06-2017
Nomination.....
02-04-2017
Passport Req..
03-01-2018
Can87 said:
Hi Friends - Need expert advise here.

I need to apply to access my education credentials through WES and have few questions:

1. How much time i will get to send my docs to WES after paying the fees to WES?
There is no time frame to submit.When you have your documents ready,submit them.
2. Can i send my provisional degree certificate to assesment as final degree is awaited from university?
Please check the country specific requirements on the given link if provisional degree is accepted by WES. http://www.wes.org/ca/eca/requireddocuments/
3. Do i need to send WES form with transcripts? Is it mandatory to have WES form inside transcripts envelop? or can i send WES form along with transcript envelope?
Not mandatory to have it inside the transcript envelope.Its not mandatory to send the WES form.
4. Can i send bachelor and masters transcripts in one big envelope together along with WES forms for both the credentials?
Yes.
Thanks for your help.