+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wes - Application name query

Raj Vora

Nov 16, 2017
Hi,

Im applying for WES (IRCC) , I am confused wot name should i input for my wife's application form, the one that is mentioned in the cerificates or after marriage passport name?!

Histrionics

Nov 22, 2017
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
31-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
21-06-2018
Put in the name on the passport. Either way, you'll have to provide a same name affidavit once you give your proof documents at the post ITA stage.

Reactions: Raj Vora

Raj Vora

Nov 16, 2017
Put in the name on the passport. Either way, you'll have to provide a same name affidavit once you give your proof documents at the post ITA stage.
was filing in my WES details , dont know if i sud add my ssc marksheet + transcript in the educational creds, espacially with 2 marksheets. Ive done my HSC + 3 year DIploma after SSC.

Chapster

Jan 19, 2020
Hi! I am also trying to fill-up the application form. However, I have 2 given names. Example: Sheila Marie Garcia Gutierrez. In the WES form for New Applicants, there are 3 fields that are needed to be filled-up:
Your First (Given) Name:
Your Second (Middle) Name:
Your Last (Family) Name:
Which is correct among the examples:
Example 1:
Your First (Given) Name: Sheila Marie
Your Second (Middle) Name: Garcia
Your Last (Family) Name: Gutierrez
Example 2:
Your First (Given) Name: Sheila
Your Second (Middle) Name: Marie
Your Last (Family) Name: Garcia Gutierrez

I just want to make sure that I fill-up the form correctly because I understand that once I input my my details , it would be hard to correct the information afterwards. I do hope someone can hep me with this query. Thank you.