+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Application : Mistake In college name while applying online

sureshav

Jul 14, 2014
Dear All,

I made a mistake in WES online Application. After making payment while taking printout with reference number; I realized that on my bachelor degree and Master degree There were same institutes name (although they are different)

I checked online to see if I can modify order; I couldn't find updating institutes details. I am also not find related information online. I do know I made this mistake but there must be way!

Guys if you can help me on this I would really grateful to you

Thanks for your help in advance

Suresh

pr4rajesh

Jun 16, 2014
Chennai India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER- 27-Oct-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
27-Jan-2015
Med's Request
10-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
14-Feb-2015
login to wes account and submit an enquiry. they will be able to help you. anyways college name wont come in the wes report. it will say the university is recognized or not. and also your degree or masters is equivalent to canadian board or not.

Hope you are ok in this

sureshav

Jul 14, 2014
Dear pr4rajesh

thank you so much for your response.. My both degrees (bachelor and master) belongs to same university therefore while filling I submitted like this (In educational tab online)

1) "Master Degree college name - University name"
2) "Master Degree college name - University name" (instead of "Bachelor degree college name - University name")

Yes I already submitted inquiry to WES. the only thing I am skeptical about their response. As I heard lot of cases that to respond that take ages. I have all documents with me so was wondering if I should wait their response or should send document to them and then followup

ajay1989

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
HI Suresh,

I made the same mistake and I have given send them the mail regarding that.
Was your issue resolved? How did you resolved it? Please update

Ajay

RomanSPb

Jul 19, 2014
Calgary, AB, Canada
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-JUL-2014
AOR Received.
01-DEC-2014
Med's Request
12-FEB-2014
Med's Done....
20-FEB-2014
Passport Req..
26-MAR-2014
LANDED..........
26-10-2015
Send your documents right away. No need to wait. The name indicated in your documents will outweigh the one provided online, that was exactly my case. I made a typo in the University name and then made an online inquiry when the documents had already been sent. They said it's not a big deal in their reply.

ajay1989

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
RomanSPb said:
Send your documents right away. No need to wait. The name indicated in your documents will outweigh the one provided online, that was exactly my case. I made a typo in the University name and then made an online inquiry when the documents had already been sent. They said it's not a big deal in their reply.
Thank you. I will send my documents right away

Jun 13, 2017
Hi,
I have made a mistake while applying for ECA. Instead of selecting University Education, I have selected Professional Education. I have sent a mail to them regarding this. Please let me know how to proceed further.

hemaa

Jul 21, 2020
Hi,
I have made a mistake while applying for ECA. Instead of selecting University Education, I have selected Professional Education. I have sent a mail to them regarding this. Please let me know how to proceed further.
hi, i did the same thing. :( can u please guide me out how u resolved the issue. I wrote to WES but no proper response from their end yet. Just want to know how it got resolved.

ShamsMue

Dec 8, 2020
hi, i did the same thing. :( can u please guide me out how u resolved the issue. I wrote to WES but no proper response from their end yet. Just want to know how it got resolved.
Same here, have you been able to resolve this please?

ShamsMue

Dec 8, 2020
Hi,
I made the same mistake, please have you been able to resolve it?

tinespiritu

Dec 21, 2020
Thank you for your reply. How long did they respond in twitter? My case is that the university I have selected on my online application is different. Instead of college, it should be university. I am worried it might affect my application.

ShamsMue

Dec 8, 2020
They responded in few days. I don't understand your case. What degree do you want to evaluate? If it is either masters or bachelors, it will be right to select university.