+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES and IELTS done. What next???

zd

May 23, 2015
Hi All,

The WES assessment for my and wife's degrees is done. Both of us have a bachelor's degree which is assessed as "4 years" equivalent in Canada.

I also have my IELTS score. I scored 9 in Reading, 9 in Listening, 7.5 in Writing and 8 in Speaking. I guess this makes it CLB 10 for all modules.

I have 17 years of IT experience, of which, 11 years has been outside India - basically in the middle east (not sure if this is considered as foreign experience)

Can someone please advise on the next steps? Should I just go ahead and submit the express entry? How can I benefit from Provincial programs?

Any advise/tips would be highly appreciated.

Regards
Zaheed

henryahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
zd said:
Hi All,

The WES assessment for my and wife's degrees is done. Both of us have a bachelor's degree which is assessed as "4 years" equivalent in Canada.

I also have my IELTS score. I scored 9 in Reading, 9 in Listening, 7.5 in Writing and 8 in Speaking. I guess this makes it CLB 10 for all modules.

I have 17 years of IT experience, of which, 11 years has been outside India - basically in the middle east (not sure if this is considered as foreign experience)

Can someone please advise on the next steps? Should I just go ahead and submit the express entry? How can I benefit from Provincial programs?

Regards
Zaheed
You need to submit your express entry profile to enter the pool. You will see your score and if it is below the cutoff of recent draws you can explore PNP options.

But you have to enter the pool first...

Good luck.

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zd said:
Hi All,

Regards
Zaheed
READ THE STICKY POSTS