+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES and CES results different. Great News!

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
No surprise , wes is terrible at evaluating indian degrees. Other eca organizations do a much better job.
I'm surprised at the popularity of wes given its disastrous effects on a candidates application.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
No surprise , wes is terrible at evaluating indian degrees. Other eca organizations do a much better job.
I'm surprised at the popularity of wes given its disastrous effects on a candidates application.
probably because they have the shortest turn around time.

Reactions: mymadhvi

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
WES said my 4 year degree was equivalent to 2 years diploma in Canada

CES results said my 4 year degree is equivalent to 3 years diploma in Canada.

I don't know why its different but this is great news and will increase my score.
This definitely is great news. CES is BCIT I believe

I do agree, I made a mistake of going to WES too because they seem to have a faster processing time but IQAS and ICES seem to be much better in evaluating correctly. Also, I have heard ICES is a lot faster.

hell911

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This definitely is great news. CES is BCIT I believe

I do agree, I made a mistake of going to WES too because they seem to have a faster processing time but IQAS and ICES seem to be much better in evaluating correctly. Also, I have heard ICES is a lot faster.
university of toronto

singh-avi

Jan 21, 2019
Can anybody help me for choosing fastest organization. I have completed MCA distance education lateral entry and WES is messing up with all Master's degree holder.
I am confused between CES, ICES and IQAS. Which is the fastest and best among these three?

Can you share your timeline with CES?

Irum

Nov 13, 2018
Can anybody help me for choosing fastest organization. I have completed MCA distance education lateral entry and WES is messing up with all Master's degree holder.
I am confused between CES, ICES and IQAS. Which is the fastest and best among these three?

Can you share your timeline with CES?
Yes you can use CES and send them HEC verified documents in sealed envelop. They will take 12 weeks to complete and send you evaluation

Reactions: Canadian1867

eng.mubeen

Mar 28, 2019
Yes you can use CES and send them HEC verified documents in sealed envelop. They will take 12 weeks to complete and send you evaluation
Mam Irum,
i have 2 year B.A from PU
2 year MA from University of Sargodha
and 1.5 B.Ed from Aiou
what is your opinion which agency is better for my ECA
CES or WES??
and which qualification they will give me..

TIA.

Irum

Nov 13, 2018
Mam Irum,
and 1.5 B.Ed from Aiou
CES or WES??

TIA.
I would suggest to go with WES because CES does not recognize PU Preston University I am not sure for WES but you can check with them, I think they will give a bachelors and masters degree from reputable university,

Arslanasad27

May 21, 2019
And mam what about my bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering which was 4 years long. Would it be considered a bachelor or masters?

ABI_88

Sep 4, 2019
Mam Irum,
and 1.5 B.Ed from Aiou
CES or WES??

TIA.

Did you get your ECA done my spouse has the same credentials which body did you select for ECA and what was the out come?

Robin_mathew

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Wes has closed my account saying that the documents submitted were not authentic. I dont know what went wrong but I spoke to my university and they said they verify it and provide me with an affidavit with all the stamps that the degree was genuine. Does anybody have a clue of how the affidavit should be and what things should be mentioned in it. I just need a sample of it. If anybody can help that would be great. Thanks

Prashanth1227

Nov 11, 2019
I am an MBA (2 year full time) from Osmania University, India. It seems that WES doesn't recognize this as Master's and instead as one-year post-graduate diploma certificate.

May I know if CES assesses Master's from India equivalent correctly? Your help in this regard would be immensely appreciated.

mymadhvi

Dec 17, 2019
Hello everyone! After reading conversations on WES or CES, I am confused about the two. I have done B.A. Honors from Himachal Pradesh University, M.A. from Panjab University and B.Ed from IGNOU. Where should I get my assessment done from WES or CES? I shall be grateful for the guidance.

naumansh

Jul 7, 2020
Hello !

Please guide.. I have two degrees one B.Sc engineering (04 years) and one PGD (01 year). Which ECA organization should i proceed to get best results of two or more degrees. Please guide i am so confused.