+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES account name for married females

Jul 7, 2019
Me and my wife are planning to apply for PR in Canada. We are planning to get our ECA done by WES. can some one please help us to clear in what surnamebshould my wife create an account as all her degree certificate and marksheets are in her maiden surname. Should she make a account in maiden surname so it matches with that of her certificate or post marriage name will be accepted. Kindly reply ASAP