+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES academic documents query

stealth08

Star Member
Oct 28, 2008
UK
Please can someone confirm the documents required. From my understanding this is what is needed:

Degree certificate: I have to photocopy my degree certificate and mail it to WES.
Degree transcript: I have to get my university to mail the transcript directly to WES

Is this correct?

My education institute is London, UK.

stealth08

Star Member
Oct 28, 2008
UK
Thanks.

I am a bit confused about the whole process of paying and submitting documents to WES. Do you have to pay WES first then arrange your documents? What if it takes time to get my universities to send transcripts to WES or what if the university refuses to send for example? Please can someone advice me.

Journey2PR

Mar 27, 2015
stealth08 said:
Please can someone confirm the documents required. From my understanding this is what is needed:

Degree certificate: I have to photocopy my degree certificate and mail it to WES.
Degree transcript: I have to get my university to mail the transcript directly to WES

Is this correct?

My education institute is London, UK.

It is mandatory that your university should sent that ... there is not way they will deny and make sure its a sealed envloped when you receive it and send it as it is to WES and collect your docs first and then make the payment.... they take 20 working days to reply...

stealth08

Star Member
Oct 28, 2008
UK
Thanks for your reply. On the WES website it says that the institution has to send the transcripts directly to WES. So your saying I can have them send it to me?

stealth08

Star Member
Oct 28, 2008
UK
Can anyone confirm this please? Can the transcript be sent to you to send to WES or has to be sent from the institution directly to WES. The WES website states the latter.

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I do not understand why people confuse with lots of different views. It is not mandatory that university will send it, university can send sealed envelope to you and then you can send the same to WES. Information from WES website

You may have photocopies of your original mark sheets attested and dated by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar’s Office. Please request for the attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES.

stealth08

Star Member
Oct 28, 2008
UK
Thanks for your response.

But it also says "To be sent directly to WES by the institutions attended"

I am confused. I have just received my transcripts sent to me by my universities.

stealth08

Star Member
Oct 28, 2008
UK
WES also states "A WES reference number is required on all documents. Without a reference number WES cannot accept your documents.". So does this mean that the transcripts that my university has posted to be requires the reference number on them? Please can someone help.

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stealth08 said:
WES also states "A WES reference number is required on all documents. Without a reference number WES cannot accept your documents.". So does this mean that the transcripts that my university has posted to be requires the reference number on them? Please can someone help.
You are super confused buddy, how can your education degrees have WES reference number on them? Relax first

You will all documents in one sealed envelope, then write your reference number on the top of sealed envelope. Make sense now?

stealth08

Star Member
Oct 28, 2008
UK
Thanks for your reply.

I read on the forum that the documents inside the envelope require WES number which is done by the university. There is mixed information on here.

So what I have is two envelopes with transcripts for Bachelors and Masters. Each were sent directly to me by my university with my address on. So when sending to WES, do I remove the my address labels? Then put both of these together in one envelope, together with photocopies of degree certificates?

Thanks.

jenish8585

Apr 12, 2015
Hi,

I have one query..for WES sealed envelope, I have my university's seal but do not have the official signature of the officer. Is the signature compulsory?