+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Welder

Mar 14, 2022
Ok. No jobs here. Do your own job search on line sites and look at licensing requirements for being a welder in Canada.
Hi Naturgrl, Can I ask for a favor I would need your help in reviewing the job duties for welder noc ? Would you be able to help me I can share the duties, quite confused if it's matching the best or not?? And Please let me know if there is anyway(any tips/suggestions) to ensure I'm matching the maximum of duties? You've helped me earlier as well so just thought of reaching you here to check if you would support for this query too..Appreciate it! Not sure how to tag you in new post otherwise I would have done that.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Naturgrl, Can I ask for a favor I would need your help in reviewing the job duties for welder noc ? Would you be able to help me I can share the duties, quite confused if it's matching the best or not?? And Please let me know if there is anyway(any tips/suggestions) to ensure I'm matching the maximum of duties? You've helped me earlier as well so just thought of reaching you here to check if you would support for this query too..Appreciate it! Not sure how to tag you in new post otherwise I would have done that.
You match your duties to your NOC. A welder is a trade so the duties either match or they don’t. You are a welder or you are not.

Mar 14, 2022
Ok. No jobs here. Do your own job search on line sites and look at licensing requirements for being a welder in Canada.
You match your duties to your NOC. A welder is a trade so the duties either match or they don’t. You are a welder or you are not.
Yes,only concern is if it's overlapping with other noc or not.. I am asking on behalf of my younger sibling,am not a welder ..this is why trying to get surety.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes,only concern is if it's overlapping with other noc or not.. I am asking on behalf of my younger sibling,am not a welder ..this is why trying to get surety.
So not sure how you don’t know that you are a welder but your job responsibilities should match around 70% of NOC.

Michael1982

Dec 31, 2023
Hi my friend,. May be or you can go to Jobbank with full of chances to find employers giving a job offer or might you have luck because most of job search there more employer they has LMIA on hand. Asking for link? just go to your search toolbar and type jobbank then selec the temporary..then there you sir..search as much you want as a welder..Mig/Gtaw/Fluxcore/Stick any tecniques of welding can find there..Good luck to you brod..and be safe..they want you your way to be succes