+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Welcome to Calgary

atifhassankhan

Star Member
Jan 26, 2010
jassig said:
Sorry guy got a little busy will and as much as I know soon + I have some nice web sites to share

Cheers
Hi Jassig

U are doing a wonderful job. if u have any connections in Taradale, NE I am looking for a basement in Taradale to start from May 1. if i can get an upper level house in 1200-1300 that will be okay too. Any references will be welcomed and highly appreciated.

thanks
atif

Rahul Dutta

Star Member
Nov 20, 2009
Chandigarh, Punjab, India
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Med's Request
19-10-2013
Med's Done....
23-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
LANDED..........
Still not decided
hi jassig,

do u know any travel agent in india who book air tickets to canada. My mom has to travel to winnipeg to my brother in april as my bhabi gave birth to a baby boy in march end. I am looking for some good deal. please suggest any travel agent if you know and his contact number if available.

How s your life going on . must be settled now.

B-jay

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
File Transfer...
PER: 02-03-2012
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
26-11-2013(M Received on 9-12-2013)
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
MARCH 2013
Dear Jassig,
Many thanks for this great work and selfless service.
Welldone!
I just sent a PM. Is a bit urgent. Kindly revert or call. Thanks
B-Jay

vikasraj

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
Bangalore --> Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 13, 2013
IELTS Request
June 13, 2013
File Transfer...
January 6, 2014
Med's Request
9 Jan 2014
Med's Done....
16 Jan 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9 Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
28 Feb 2014
LANDED..........
Very Soon!!
Rahul Dutta said:
hi jassig,

do u know any travel agent in india who book air tickets to canada. My mom has to travel to winnipeg to my brother in april as my bhabi gave birth to a baby boy in march end. I am looking for some good deal. please suggest any travel agent if you know and his contact number if available.

Not sure if this helps but u can certainly try Akbar online travels. Haven't found travel agents that competitive pricing off late.

M_T_C

Apr 2, 2014
Hi everyone, I'm new in this forum.

I'm from Philippines.
Can I ask if Westin Calgary hotel is a legit employer?

After I send them my resume and answered their written interview.. they sent me a job offer letter[indicating there all the terms] .. I just need a confirmation that they are a legal company there in Calgary.

THANKS and Cheers to all..

parul154

Feb 25, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
08-03-2014
File Transfer...
03-07-2014
Med's Done....
10-06-2014
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
Submitted pp with application (paper based)
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
27-08-2014
M_T_C said:

I'm from Philippines.

After I send them my resume and answered their written interview.. they sent me a job offer letter[indicating there all the terms] .. I just need a confirmation that they are a legal company there in Calgary.

Hi ,

Can u tell me the scope of IT compnaies in Calgary???
I am a student, planning to persue Masters IN Information security in Edmonton, from CUCA,
I would like to know about the job prospects and compnaies related to IT in Calgary, or Alberta.

M_T_C

Apr 2, 2014
Hi,
Sorry I don't have idea about the IT lineup.. I'm on Architecture.. anyway thanks for the reply..

Anyone who can help us? ;)

KEMKE

Jun 26, 2011
jassig said:
well thank your guys i am just giving back what others have done for me its all your hard work and luck but a little bit of guidance at the right time really helps.

best of luck to all of you

Hello Jassig,
Thanks for giving back, that's commendable.

My family will be landing in Calgary on 1st of may and we are interested in renting a two bedroom furnished apartment/condo(no basement) for a period of two or three months.I will greatly appreciate any help you can offer.Our budget is maximum of 2000 Canadian dollars.

Once again thanks and hoping to hear from you soon.

Kemke

vikasraj

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
Bangalore --> Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 13, 2013
IELTS Request
June 13, 2013
File Transfer...
January 6, 2014
Med's Request
9 Jan 2014
Med's Done....
16 Jan 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9 Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
28 Feb 2014
LANDED..........
Very Soon!!
M_T_C said:

I'm from Philippines.

Westin Calgary is a legit Hotel but then your concern should be if the offer and the person in charge is legit.

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
nice topic, +1, jassig!

jassig

Star Member
Jun 18, 2011
atifhassankhan said:
Hi Jassig

U are doing a wonderful job. if u have any connections in Taradale, NE I am looking for a basement in Taradale to start from May 1. if i can get an upper level house in 1200-1300 that will be okay too. Any references will be welcomed and highly appreciated.

thanks
atif
hi Atif sorry bro got really busy lately i hope your connect in taradale works out for you and try for a short term rentel contract intially as it will give you more flexibility later on after you know where your want to settle down ,once you land be in touch i can give you some inputs.

cheers

jassig

Star Member
Jun 18, 2011
akapoor3 said:
Hello Jassig,

Many thanks for creating such a valuable thread for all of us. It's indeed a great initiative.

I am landing on 09 June with spouse an daughter. Will keep on bothering you with questions ;)

Thanks once again
your are welcome kapoor

jassig

Star Member
Jun 18, 2011
darpaje said:
Dear Jassig

I m planning to Land Calgary in Aug 2014. One my friend in Toronto told that Calgary is very cold and life is very difficult due to cold. What's yr opinion about Calgary's weather

Hi darpaje ,

it all depends what is your profession for some professions toronto might be a better option and vice versa,

well about cold i think its all the same in canada except for the northern places,

if you see on the map calgary is in the south of alberta and we have chinook devta which bring in warm wind everynow and then ye but no doubt tecnically it is more cold here in calgary but if your see the average mean temp of calgary and toronto you would see calgary was warmer than calgary,

secondly its said calgay has dry cold and toronto has wet cold because of the humidity factor .

lakin bando jaab dariya mai kuud na hi hai to swimming to aa hi jayegi.

cheers

jassig

Star Member
Jun 18, 2011
Rahul Dutta said:
hi jassig,

hello ji,

try rahul travels its in chembur mumbai i dont know if they do online but do give them a call it might help,what about you when are you giving darshan

cheers