+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Weird decision made-insights please

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
My friend applied for EE, got an invitation to apply and submitted his documents.
Done medical test and then was requested additional documents to prove his sibling residency in Canada.
A week after submitting his the additional documents, a profile update on final decision saying;
Final decision - June 14, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

First time to see something like that ?
Any similar situations ? Insights ?
Thanks a lot

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
My friend applied for EE, got an invitation to apply and submitted his documents.
Done medical test and then was requested additional documents to prove his sibling residency in Canada.
A week after submitting his the additional documents, a profile update on final decision saying;
Final decision - June 14, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

First time to see something like that ?
Any similar situations ? Insights ?
Thanks a lot
That is completely normal.
I got the decision made on ECAS about 15 days ago and my IRCC account says the same as yours. Final decision- July 4 we will contact you once a final decision has been made. However this is normal and all we have to do for now is wait for the portal invitation which can take a few weeks or up to 2 months.