+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Weird Citizenship Test Date Problems

lynz213

Aug 2, 2013
So I checked my status online and it said my test date was November 19th at 8:15 AM. I never got an email confirmation so I called and they confirmed it was November 19tth at 8:15 am. They also sent me an email from the CE CSC Do Not Rely email address that confirms that time(this was sent Oct 18th)

Today (Oct 25) I received an email from the WST-CitizenshipClientNotification email that my test day is November 28th at 8:17AM (yes that’s what it says the nice round number of 8:17). I didn’t request a change and this is the first time I received an email from client notification.
I’ll try calling again and confirming but this is upsetting. Did anyone else ever receive a weird time like 8:17 cause it seems like they are messing up my application...

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
So I checked my status online and it said my test date was November 19th at 8:15 AM. I never got an email confirmation so I called and they confirmed it was November 19tth at 8:15 am. They also sent me an email from the CE CSC Do Not Rely email address that confirms that time(this was sent Oct 18th)

Today (Oct 25) I received an email from the WST-CitizenshipClientNotification email that my test day is November 28th at 8:17AM (yes that’s what it says the nice round number of 8:17). I didn’t request a change and this is the first time I received an email from client notification.
I’ll try calling again and confirming but this is upsetting. Did anyone else ever receive a weird time like 8:17 cause it seems like they are messing up my application...
Just turn up at 08:00 on whichever date it turns out to be and go with the flow. If it's anything like mine, that's all you need to do.
Make sure you have ALL the required documentation and even if they didn't request it, take your COPR as well...

manindersinghgill

Sep 6, 2013

Mine was similar to yours. For me, the time was 1.03 pm. At the test/interview, the person who was giving us instructions replied to a question about these weird time and said it has something to do with the number of officers they have or something. As an example, if there are going to be 4 officers for the citizenship interview, he said we basically send test invites as 1.00, 1.01, 1.02 and 1.03 so its easier for them to figure out who goes where.

I think you should be good. Good luck with the test