+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Webform

Kirtanpatel

Dec 16, 2023
Hello Folks,

I did upfront medical on 2nd September, and my file was submitted on 25 August. My Biomatric is done on 1st September but on this 18 November i got medical request on my file. Then i made a phone call to the hospital which i have done my medical, they told me my medical was submitted on 6th September. After This, I Raised a Webform about 10 Days ago then two days ago i got a generic Email Like, Auto-response Email. So, My Question Is How long Do i Have To Wait for Webform Responce ? How Long Does It Take Time to Give An answer ?

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Folks,

I did upfront medical on 2nd September, and my file was submitted on 25 August. My Biomatric is done on 1st September but on this 18 November i got medical request on my file. Then i made a phone call to the hospital which i have done my medical, they told me my medical was submitted on 6th September. After This, I Raised a Webform about 10 Days ago then two days ago i got a generic Email Like, Auto-response Email. So, My Question Is How long Do i Have To Wait for Webform Responce ? How Long Does It Take Time to Give An answer ?
At least 30 days.

Reactions: Kirtanpatel

Kirtanpatel

Dec 16, 2023
And given holidays coming up maybe more. Or you may get a response within the week. What did you apply for?
It's Already Been 3 Months Since I submitted My File and they said 12 Weeks of Their Processing Time. BTW, I applied for work Permit.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
It's Already Been 3 Months Since I submitted My File and they said 12 Weeks of Their Processing Time. BTW, I applied for work Permit.
It states that most files are processed within the time period. So all you can do is wait. Is it closed or open? If closed, you would have a LMIA. Has background and eligibility been completed?

Kirtanpatel

Dec 16, 2023
It states that most files are processed within the time period. So all you can do is wait. Is it closed or open? If closed, you would have a LMIA. Has background and eligibility been completed?
Yes, It's Closed Work Permit and I have a LMIA as well. And I'm doing my process through an agent, so last time we spoke with them before medical request they said background and eligibility are being verified.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes, It's Closed Work Permit and I have a LMIA as well. And I'm doing my process through an agent, so last time we spoke with them before medical request they said background and eligibility are being verified.
So not completed which means still in process. Have you had access to your IRCC file to read the status updates yourself or are you relying on what agent tells you. May I ask what is the NOC?