+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Webform is not working

dambar56

Nov 29, 2017
I am trying to use webform, but at the end after submission, it shows an error(The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request). How to rectify it? I am facing this problem since one week.

4everyone

Oct 31, 2018
Hey dambar56, I'm in the same boat. Trying it for last one week & I'm seeing the same error 400. I called CIC & informed them. They wanted me to email . but I don't see any email address to contact. Not sure how CIC couldn't notice this error for so long & I guess their IT team Sucks !

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Switch computers & internet connections, also avoid doing anything weird like copy pasting text from other sources.
Which webform options are you using?

4everyone

Oct 31, 2018
Hey Bongoman. I appreciate your response. But yeah, I tried to do it from 3 different pc's & also from 3 different network. No luck. I'm trying to use the Webform -PR-Processing Outside Canada. It takes all the info & finally shows the error 400 :(

Bala753

Star Member
Oct 25, 2018
Hi, how did this work for you? I filled this application out and submitted it two days ago. Got a generic response this morning directing me back to the same page and to include screenshot of the webpage I am receiving
I didn’t understood what u said

Malawian

Dec 12, 2017
You said the link worked out for you. So I’m asking how it did because I have used it before. And I received an email from them telling me to basically go back to the same page, fill out the form and submit a screenshot of the message I receive when experiencing the technical issues.

I haven’t been able to access my application for almost two weeks now. I only have 9 days left to submit my application.

Bala753

Star Member
Oct 25, 2018
You said the link worked out for you. So I’m asking how it did because I have used it before. And I received an email from them telling me to basically go back to the same page, fill out the form and submit a screenshot of the message I receive when experiencing the technical issues.

I haven’t been able to access my application for almost two weeks now. I only have 9 days left to submit my application.
Yes it’s worked out for me regarding study permit enquiry and just yesterday I got reply too