+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Webform help!

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
Hi to all of you,

I have sent few additional financial support via webform to Abu Dhabi office however I have not received any auto response.

As I feel this information over the documents plays and important role, I want that to be uploaded with my file at the earliest

Any idea if there is any way I can get to know if whether the file has been attached ? I do not seem to find the document in gckey yet, do they upload it on backend and it does not show over gc ?

Reactions: cutiemoon

cutiemoon

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
Hi to all of you,

I have sent few additional financial support via webform to Abu Dhabi office however I have not received any auto response.

As I feel this information over the documents plays and important role, I want that to be uploaded with my file at the earliest

Any idea if there is any way I can get to know if whether the file has been attached ? I do not seem to find the document in gckey yet, do they upload it on backend and it does not show over gc ?
Hey did u get a response and how long did it take? My eligibility reviews started but I wanted to send them an updated SOP and I sent it by webform, to the Warsaw office. I’m wonderint if they’ll even see it before they send my decision

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
same question. but i know they dont respond because when u submit then this msg come
Success!
Your enquiry has been sent to the visa office processing your application. You should receive a replywithin 28 working days (by email, regular mail or fax).
If your application is within normal
processing times
(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp)
you may not receive a reply from the visaoffice.
If your message contains new information for your application (e.g. adding a newborn or change ofaddress) your file will be updated but the visa office may not respond to your email.

cutiemoon

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
same question. but i know they dont respond because when u submit then this msg come
Success!
Your enquiry has been sent to the visa office processing your application. You should receive a replywithin 28 working days (by email, regular mail or fax).
If your application is within normal
processing times
(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp)
you may not receive a reply from the visaoffice.
If your message contains new information for your application (e.g. adding a newborn or change ofaddress) your file will be updated but the visa office may not respond to your email.
Hmmmm well I hope it works out for both us and we both get ppr now inshaAllah

Andry2005

Sep 10, 2021
Congrats for your PPR. Why did you sent a new SOP. I am waiting for may decision but I wish that I can give more details about why I chose the program for what I am applying for

Hey did u get a response and how long did it take? My eligibility reviews started but I wanted to send them an updated SOP and I sent it by webform, to the Warsaw office. I’m wonderint if they’ll even see it before they send my decision

cutiemoon

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
Congrats for your PPR. Why did you sent a new SOP. I am waiting for may decision but I wish that I can give more details about why I chose the program for what I am applying for
Thank you! I didn’t realise how important the SOP was so mine was weak and I didn’t really talk about important things, so literally exactly a week before I got ppr I sent an SOP ammendmemt via webform. Honestly, people told me not to do it but I think it helped my case a bit( mostly God tho haha). If you think you didn’t write crucial info on your sop I recommend you to write the info and attach it via webform. And then email, your visa office that you’ve sent a doc via webform and of it can be attached to your application as early as possible. Good luck