+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Web form reconsideration

niloosi

Mar 20, 2020
Hi guys
I requested a reconsideration via web form, and they answered me this :

We verified the information you provided regarding your application and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

so, I want to know, even if they don’t make any changes, will I be informed about it?

Manpreet_kaur1100

Dec 10, 2019
Hi guys

We verified the information you provided regarding your application and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

so, I want to know, even if they don’t make any changes, will I be informed about it?
may i know for what you raise reconsideration through IRCC webform?

niloosi

Mar 20, 2020
may i know for what you raise reconsideration through IRCC webform?
I applied for study permit from inside Canada and I was eligible
I studied English for two months in College which was a condition of my acceptance.
But the refusal letter said I have to leave the country first and apply again ! I was eligible, only 3 months in Canada, valid tourist visa until 2021, studied a required short term course...
So I sent a web form

Daniela015

Apr 9, 2021
Hi guys

Hi,
Did you get any other response after you received this email?

prachi167

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
Hi guys

It looks like they send this reply to everybody who submits a webform enquiry. I had received the same when I was following up on my first study permit application. a few weeks later, my application was refused.

maricelpba

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Has anyone recently received the outcome of their reconsideration request? I sent a request on May 18, 2021 and I haven’t heard anything about it even just an acknowledgment.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Has anyone recently received the outcome of their reconsideration request? I sent a request on May 18, 2021 and I haven’t heard anything about it even just an acknowledgment.
Usually you reapply for a study permit because once you receive a refusal your file is closed. Reconsiderations are very rare and due to an error by the visa officer. Example, officer reviewed someone else’s documents by mistake which you hadn’t filed. How are you eligible for a reconsideration and why didn’t you file a new study permit instead?

Pleasewait

Jul 27, 2021
Hey
I got visa refusal and I raised webform. After one week I got this reply “your file has been sent immigration officer” and after that email I have received nothing. It’s been 55days and I’ve also sent them a reminder. Is this normal due to covid? Should I wait more?

Aubrey042878

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
Hi i am also waiting for my reconsideration since March. Please update me if you have news on yours.