+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We want to file complain for SPS hospital in ludhiana, they are mentally torturing my parents for medical exam

Goldypreet30

Jun 12, 2021
Hi there
Can anyone guide me how i can file complaint for SPS HOSPITAL which use to be APOLLO IN LUDHIANA. They are mentally torturing my parents and so many other for medical examination. They have looted so much money and they are still not forwarding results. Is there a way i can reach out to any organization these people are horrible greedy people i feel so sad for all other people who go there. It was my mistake i told my parents to go there. Kindly guide.

miguelca

May 6, 2021
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html

After your exam is done
Once the exam is done, the physician will send us the results. The doctor will give you a document confirming that you had a medical exam. Keep this with you as proof of your medical exam.

If you’re unsatisfied with how the panel physician or panel radiologist did your medical exam, you may:

We welcome all compliments, comments or observations through our feedback form.

Tiaraxx

Star Member
Oct 7, 2021
outland (India)
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
AOR Received.
08-07-2020
Med's Request
01-10-2021
Med's Done....
05-10-2021
Passport Req..
waiting
Hi there
Can anyone guide me how i can file complaint for SPS HOSPITAL which use to be APOLLO IN LUDHIANA. They are mentally torturing my parents and so many other for medical examination. They have looted so much money and they are still not forwarding results. Is there a way i can reach out to any organization these people are horrible greedy people i feel so sad for all other people who go there. It was my mistake i told my parents to go there. Kindly guide.
SPS Ludhiana hospital staff is literally so annoying. they take so long to submit the report to IRCC. its been more than 15 days and I called them and they don't know anything and don't give clear answer.

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Hi there
In understand you very well, but where did you get that info of the medicals not sent yet, is it IRCC telling you or its the CIC account you are using to judge?

Also didn't they give you a receipt or lab results or something to proof you have done it? If so you could send that to IRCC as proof.

Any complaint or filing just takes time and will waste your time. They will definitely defend themselves, however best team to report will be ircc themselves. Best go to the hospital find the physician who is responsible and talk some sense into their head. But first confirm that ircc havent received it. Because there are many people who had their account updated after months in different countries but as to whether was sent I don't know. So it could have been sent but not updated yet.

Tiaraxx

Star Member
Oct 7, 2021
outland (India)
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
AOR Received.
08-07-2020
Med's Request
01-10-2021
Med's Done....
05-10-2021
Passport Req..
waiting
In understand you very well, but where did you get that info of the medicals not sent yet, is it IRCC telling you or its the CIC account you are using to judge?

Also didn't they give you a receipt or lab results or something to proof you have done it? If so you could send that to IRCC as proof.

Any complaint or filing just takes time and will waste your time. They will definitely defend themselves, however best team to report will be ircc themselves. Best go to the hospital find the physician who is responsible and talk some sense into their head. But first confirm that ircc havent received it. Because there are many people who had their account updated after months in different countries but as to whether was sent I don't know. So it could have been sent but not updated yet.
I actually called them. they asked me about my tracking number and told me that my X-ray is pending. I asked if there's any problem or why they aren't sending my report. A lady answered that she don't know anything about it but told me the email address where someone can tell me the details of why it's taking this long....:(

karan321

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
fyi for you guys, just passing by

Due to the impacts of COVID-19

• we can’t process applications normally
  • depending on your application type, you may not have heard from us or seen changes in your application status
    • If you’ve had a medical exam or given biometrics, they won’t show in your account until we process them.
    • """""We currently have a backlog of medical exams to process, but when we do process them, you’ll see them in your account.""""""
nowdays it takes long time to process medical.... hope it helps

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
I actually called them. they asked me about my tracking number and told me that my X-ray is pending. I asked if there's any problem or why they aren't sending my report. A lady answered that she don't know anything about it but told me the email address where someone can tell me the details of why it's taking this long....:(
Yh exactly so maybe there actually an issue and that's why it hasn't been sent. But however it is, I think best visit the hospital and see whoever is holding that explanation and talk to them face to face and if there is a process that needs to be made you can know. The only reason it's pending is prolly maybe an issue or ddnt pass the test or prolly them just being incompetent. Try your best go find out there. Those pple holding the explanation dont know how much it means to you and mentally stressing you and parents.

JumpStartMe

Mar 2, 2021
Hey, fellow applicants, I just got a request to redo my medical, and it sure sounds like a positive development. If any of the candidates on here are from Punjab then please advise how is the service at the SPS hospital Ludhiana. The last time I went to Dr. Chawla's clinic, and I found staff to be overly rude to the point where I almost ended up arguing. So, to keep my zen intact I am just looking see if the experience at the SPS hospital is any better.

Tiaraxx

Star Member
Oct 7, 2021
outland (India)
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
AOR Received.
08-07-2020
Med's Request
01-10-2021
Med's Done....
05-10-2021
Passport Req..
waiting
Hey, fellow applicants, I just got a request to redo my medical, and it sure sounds like a positive development. If any of the candidates on here are from Punjab then please advise how is the service at the SPS hospital Ludhiana. The last time I went to Dr. Chawla's clinic, and I found staff to be overly rude to the point where I almost ended up arguing. So, to keep my zen intact I am just looking see if the experience at the SPS hospital is any better.
I did it from SPS on 5th OCTober and I asked them the timeline when they will send my medical to IRCC and they told me 7-10 days. On 20th oct I asked and they tracked but my Xray was still pending. I called them and argued with them for full two days straight. They finally sent it on 22 October.
Thats my experience!!!

JumpStartMe

Mar 2, 2021
I did it from SPS on 5th OCTober and I asked them the timeline when they will send my medical to IRCC and they told me 7-10 days. On 20th oct I asked and they tracked but my Xray was still pending. I called them and argued with them for full two days straight. They finally sent it on 22 October.
Thats my experience!!!
That would piss me off so bad. I think I am gonna avoid Ludhiana altogether and travel an extra mile to Chandigarh to avoid such mess ups.

Reactions: Tiaraxx

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Write a letter to the immigration medical officer at Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

thats the fastest way to get action….filling webfirms useless.

send fax or write letter and send it express to them