04-09-2013
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
May 2015
Good morning @ angel1010,
I almost type to you that don't panic the DM is your fathers approval to sponsor.
Congratulations on your stepping forward, yes your file will be transfered to your specified visa office for PR assessment and all other checks e.g eligibility, criminality, security etc then eventual issuance of your visa but don't forget it takes some time.. but be sure all will work for good in Jesus name... Amen

Hello. my dependant just received a pre arrival email and when i check ecas it says decion made for PA . May i know what will be the next step?
By the way or local visa office is MVO.Thank you.

JohnJohn007

Dec 4, 2017
Hello. my dependant just received a pre arrival email and when i check ecas it says decion made for PA . May i know what will be the next step?
By the way or local visa office is MVO.Thank you.
I would check your junk mail as well, just to be sure you didn't receive your PPR and I received our daughters this morning. There were two messages in our account, one was PPR and the other pre arrival. Then we also received an email from MVO containing both in one attachment.

Good Luck

Jeebrel

Star Member
May 23, 2012
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
04-09-2013
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
May 2015
I would check your junk mail as well, just to be sure you didn't receive your PPR and I received our daughters this morning. There were two messages in our account, one was PPR and the other pre arrival. Then we also received an email from MVO containing both in one attachment.

Good Luck
hello, my representative just forwarded the pre arrival email to me. And today DECISION MADE appeared in PA's PR application. I will confirmed it to my representative. So, i just wanna make it clear you received another email with pre arrival and ppr right? Another thing i tried to click the decision made in ecas its not yet updated the latest entry is still the medical results received. But i think ecas is always behind when it comes to updates,am i correct?

JohnJohn007

Dec 4, 2017
hello, my representative just forwarded the pre arrival email to me. And today DECISION MADE appeared in PA's PR application. I will confirmed it to my representative. So, i just wanna make it clear you received another email with pre arrival and ppr right? Another thing i tried to click the decision made in ecas its not yet updated the latest entry is still the medical results received. But i think ecas is always behind when it comes to updates,am i correct?
Jeebrel, Yes I received 2 separate messages in my account in box, one was Pre-Arrival and the other PPR letter. Then I also received an email directly from MVO which contained both. My eCas also says decision made, medicals received, until yesterday that updated to say sent you correspondence on Jan25th. But in my account, it stated Medical Passed, and that have begun background checks, will advise if they need anything further.
Good Luck

Jeebrel

Star Member
May 23, 2012
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
04-09-2013
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
May 2015
Jeebrel, Yes I received 2 separate messages in my account in box, one was Pre-Arrival and the other PPR letter. Then I also received an email directly from MVO which contained both. My eCas also says decision made, medicals received, until yesterday that updated to say sent you correspondence on Jan25th. But in my account, it stated Medical Passed, and that have begun background checks, will advise if they need anything further.
Good Luck

PPR received, you are right it was in SPAM folder. Thank you and congratulations as well!

Reactions: JohnJohn007

zakyewede

Jun 19, 2019
"5.We sent you correspondence on May 16, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will"
I received this email on May 16,2019 but until today i couldn't got the correspondence.please advice me what can i do to get the correspondence?

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
"5.We sent you correspondence on May 16, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will"
I received this email on May 16,2019 but until today i couldn't got the correspondence.please advice me what can i do to get the correspondence?
do u have a rep on the file? Did you check spam folders of both PA and SP? if not and ur file is still in Canada, you can call the call center and see whats up.

Donbee

Jan 3, 2019
After medical received and Decision Made, I've got the letter requiring to send PP on 13 Feb, then we sent passport via IOM. On 17 Feb I saw this "We sent you correspondence on February 17, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required" .

What does it mean? Thank you for your sharing experience.

Reactions: Ex ツ

priti_ria

Nov 1, 2019
can anyone pls explain to me the new status updated on my cic

3.we sent you correspondence on aprilXXXXXXX about the decision on your application..

is it good or bad? kindly help
can anyone pls explain to me the new status updated on my cic

3.we sent you correspondence on aprilXXXXXXX about the decision on your application..

is it good or bad? kindly help
hello
what happened to your application? when its says sent correspondence on the decisio on your application?

priti_ria

Nov 1, 2019
Did you do your medical yet? How long since you applied for H&C?
we applied nov 2020. and medical done and decision made its says and correspondence sent about decision. its sponsorship of child best interest. what is it mean it says only correspondence sent about decision?