+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We got your document!

myrrah0315

Feb 23, 2021
Anybody who received this kind of email after uploading your ADR, how long did you wait for your EL and PPR?

myrrah0315

Feb 23, 2021
I got ADR on 15th, but uploaded the complete document on the 21st of September.

My officer is IK, how about you?
Received ADR on August 21

Uploaded to gckey August 22, appeared 'not applicable' in the review of addiitional documents few hours after

Received an email that they got my document October 14

My officer is VM

Last edited:
Reactions: Sophia16

Sophia16

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Received ADR on August 21

Uploaded to gckey August 22, appeared 'not applicable' in the review of addiitional documents few hours after

Received an email that they got my document October 14

My officer is VM

I am hopeful they will respond to us soon, though I sent a webform recently through a new link I got on this forum.
I pray they help me look into my application as soon as possible

Reactions: myrrah0315

myrrah0315

Feb 23, 2021
There's no update yet, what about you?
No update also.

I was hoping when I received the email that they got my document, it will not take long anymore to receive the eligibility letter and passport request because others said that when they received such email after a week they got eligibility letter already.

Sophia16

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
No update also.

I was hoping when I received the email that they got my document, it will not take long anymore to receive the eligibility letter and passport request because others said that when they received such email after a week they got eligibility letter already.
Same here too, but I am hopeful that it's coming soon

Reactions: myrrah0315

Sophia16

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
No update also.

Do you know what your eligibility, security, criminality and infosharing is saying?