+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
Anyone still waiting from June ?

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
I applied on July 3. Eligibility review not even started yet. Ive sent many webforms, I have a feeling they just lost my application or something
yeah they are unpredictable

they work randomly i guess,my eligibility review started July 2, my spouse and kid’s aswell

no decision to this date though

DeLion007

Jan 17, 2022
yeah they are unpredictable

they work randomly i guess,my eligibility review started July 2, my spouse and kid’s aswell

no decision to this date though
Have you sent webforms? Surely we have to hear back in the next few weeks, I have in person classes on feb 7th. If I don't hear back soon then its thousands of dollars down the drain.

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
Have you sent webforms? Surely we have to hear back in the next few weeks, I have in person classes on feb 7th. If I don't hear back soon then its thousands of dollars down the drain.
Yep i sent many webforms , emails even reached out to some MPs who never got back to me.

i paid my tuition fee for winter 2022 semester, now a refund is on it’s way. My classes started jan 10face to face

yet IRCC don’t care !!!

Mohammed FAROQ

May 11, 2022
Applied 5th june medicals passed 7th june biometrics done 11th june no add docs needed no interview needed either its stuck at we are reviewing whether you meet the eligiblity requirments and we are processing your background check we will send you a message if we need more information can anyone tell me what stage my application is in? And how long i may have to wait ?
My situation is also same
Medical passed
And it says they are reviewing my eligibility and processing my background check