+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Navpreet33

Jul 12, 2017
hey guys, I am in big trouble, I will appreciate if anyone can be of help. I applied for Jan intake, submitted my file on Nov 22nd, But I didnt get date for biometrics so I applied without it. The earliest date I'm getting is for December 20, and Canada is going on winter break on 23rd Dec, If anyone who is going for May Intake has booked biometrics appointment before Dec 20, please help me, there are some people who are making business out of biometric appointment by pre booking appointments from multiple accounts and then sell it for 25,000 or so on. Please if someone have extra appointments booked, help. I will appreciate it guys.

Aman2021

Nov 6, 2021
Hello, Guys please help!!! I applied for my study visa file for Canada under a Non-SDS Pte score of 63overall. File submit on 28 July 2021 for Jan intake. I saw in my Gckey That my file is in review for one month and on 2 November 2021 my medical was expired but on 3 November 2021 they passed my medical but on 11 November 2021 I saw it was showing that I don't need a medical exam, they will send me a message. But I did my medical again and submit to the embassy but still, my file is in the embassy and says that we are reviewing your application.:-:)-:)-:)-:)-( please tell me what is happening now any idea???

Aman2021

Nov 6, 2021
hey guys, I am in big trouble, I will appreciate if anyone can be of help. I applied for Jan intake, submitted my file on Nov 22nd, But I didnt get date for biometrics so I applied without it. The earliest date I'm getting is for December 20, and Canada is going on winter break on 23rd Dec, If anyone who is going for May Intake has booked biometrics appointment before Dec 20, please help me, there are some people who are making business out of biometric appointment by pre booking appointments from multiple accounts and then sell it for 25,000 or so on. Please if someone have extra appointments booked, help. I will appreciate it guys.
Future wings Mohali. Google and and call them and they will help you sure. My file they taking care

Kalpanakovuru

Mar 7, 2022
Applied WP extension on JUL 13th 2021.
Today the status changed to 'We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements' .
Can please reply if anyone know , Still how many days it take to APPROVE the WP?

Q2_2020_PR_Applicant

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Applied WP extension on JUL 13th 2021.
Today the status changed to 'We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements' .
Can please reply if anyone know , Still how many days it take to APPROVE the WP?
Today I got this update --- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Did you get your WP approval? How long did it take?