+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requiremen

Sunday5473

Aug 14, 2019
Good afternoon everyone.
Please I really need so help because I am very disturb . I reapplied for study application on paper and link my application online after three days
When I checked it says we are processing your background
After about 3weeks
It was now showing we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement for more than one week now. I am so worried . How long does it take to review eligibility .I hope is not a bad sign if refusal because I have addressed the issue raised in their correspondence on the first refusal which is on finiancial ground and not satisfied if I will return based on purpose if visit.
Please your contribution will be sincerely appreciated.

WML

Dec 11, 2019
Good afternoon everyone.
Please I really need so help because I am very disturb . I reapplied for study application on paper and link my application online after three days
After about 3weeks
It was now showing we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement for more than one week now. I am so worried . How long does it take to review eligibility .I hope is not a bad sign if refusal because I have addressed the issue raised in their correspondence on the first refusal which is on finiancial ground and not satisfied if I will return based on purpose if visit.
I’m in the same boat as you. No clue what’s going on. They have been reviewing for over a month now. I’m hopeful that something positive will come out. They will issue the visa. People get rejected within a month usually so hope for the best

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
Good afternoon everyone.
After about 3weeks
Paper based takes a long time. You gonna have to wait.