+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you

SaiKrish12340

Dec 24, 2020
My visa got approved a few days back and I tried to go to Canada three days back at the time of immigration found that I didn't mention the check box when I am applying for the Canada student visa. so, I came to India later yesterday my IRCC profile changed to the below message.

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you

What does it mean, can I have more chances to get the visa and how many days will take to get an update about my application?.

SaiKrish12340

Dec 24, 2020
at the airport, the immigration officer and my conversation.

Immigration officer: Why you didn't mention the check box
Me: Which check box
Immigration officer: You didn't mention USA visa was canceled
Me: Before applying for the student visa I came to Canada on a visitor visa that time i explained why it was cancelled so, I thought I don't need to mention it because the visa officer has all the records.
Immigration officer: you're right, you mentioned to the immigration officer at the time of visiting why the USA visa canceled but not the visitor visa so, you misrepresented information.
Me: No, I repeated again the same above.
Immigration officer: Let me update the portal and wait until the visa officer responds about your visa.
Me: Can I drop my courses? because I am already paid tuition fees. and can I end up in college?.
Immigration officer: You don't need to drop courses just differ to the next intake and wait for the visa officer's response( Meanwhile time she invalided my student visa).
Me: Sorry, my intention was not to hide because, at the time of visiting I explained everything to the immigration officer so, I thought I don't need to check the box
Immigration officer: Okay, let's wait until the visa officer updates the IRCC website.

Then I came to india

Yesterday my portal was changed to We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you

So, please let me know guys with your experience, is there any chance to get a visa again ?. or not.

SaiKrish12340

Dec 24, 2020
Yes, Those stamps in my passport. The immigration officer said I am not gonna ban for misrepresentation, please wait until the visa officer update in IRCC about your visa.

SaiKrish12340

Dec 24, 2020
I think I have a valid reason right? I mentioned while visiting as a visitor. Can anyone say approximately how many days it will take to update my account and approval chances?. I am not gonna feel bad please express your feelings.

t.135

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
oh ok i understand now tho ive never heard of anything as such before....im sorry that u had to go thru that.... i have no idea about what will come ur way next but good luck brother and dont lose hope..every problem has a solution