+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We are married couple with little baby, want to immigrate to Canada

kavto001

Feb 6, 2011
Hello to everyone, my name is Sophie i m 26 years old from Georgia and my husband is from Ukraine he is 28 years old, we ve little baby girl she just turned 10 month. currently we are in Greece and would love to relocate from here due to crizis...can someone please assist us and help us arround regarding migration to Canada?

Would be grateful regarding answers and assistance

Sophie & Alex

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
please visit www.cic.gc.ca it has all the info you need..........

mani_sps

Feb 3, 2011
Papua New Guinea
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
Yes, the website cic.gc.ca has everything you need to know and those you need to do for applying for Canada immigration visa. You have to go through all those stuff carefully, if you intend to prepare all the application and supporting documents yourself. It is not difficult to apply on your own...but just that you will have to spend some time carefully reading all the instructions, requirements, etc. Download all the info and forms and proceed step by step. All the best.

bugsnette

Oct 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-09-2011
mani_sps said:
Yes, the website cic.gc.ca has everything you need to know and those you need to do for applying for Canada immigration visa. You have to go through all those stuff carefully, if you intend to prepare all the application and supporting documents yourself. It is not difficult to apply on your own...but just that you will have to spend some time carefully reading all the instructions, requirements, etc. Download all the info and forms and proceed step by step. All the best.
Seconded that. Go through the website first and if you need more assistance and would love to hear for personal experience from other member, this forum can give you help...