+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We are despered!

Antonius

Aug 13, 2010
hello...

Iv'e met my girl trough a chat-site on the internet in the end of 2008...there was a click and we talked for hours each and everyday! it went very well.... and we decided to meet one another in March 2009. the meeting was very exciting cause Iv'e never traveled and never been in a plane.. but I maniched it trough the airport and plane...and landed safetly in Canada (wow) the customs were giving me a hard time with alot of questions... after an hour I came trough and there she was... finally!

I planned to stay for 10 days... and it went very good, we are in love! after 10 days I had to return but I told her i'll be back in 2 weeks for sure... she told me to stay for the full 6 months.... I scratched my head and asked is that possible? ...yes she said...

so I came back for 6 months... we've been trough so many things in these 6 months, including a moving (blimey, I lived with her and we are happy!)

after the 6 months I returned again to Holland and promised her that I come back for good.... but first she came to Holland to my place...for a Month... she was helping me to close my house cause I planned to live with her and marry her... at the moment I'm here in Canada waiting to get sponsored by my fiance... the problem is now sheis not able to do that cause she gets Ontario work money and has no full time job... is there any kind of solution that she is able to sponsor me? is there any kind of help where htere is a posibility that I can stay longer in Canada? help!!

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If she wants to sponsor you, she needs to get off social assistance. You can try to find an employer and apply for a work permit yourself but it can be hard.

Unfortunately they are no longer accepting applications for the working holiday visa, see http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/germany-allemagne/youth-jeunesse/netherlands-pays_bas.aspx?lang=eng for 2010 so you would have to wait until November before you can apply for one for 2011 but if nothing else works out before then, it is an option for you.