+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ways to bring my future wife

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I got my first COPR in Nov-2020 which got expired in Apr-2021, Currently, my medicals request has come and looks like there is a possibility that my COPR might come in a few weeks' time or maybe by year-end.

Yes, I was referring to adding wife after getting married in Dec. Understood I am not going to use the COPR at all for now. Just processing it promptly as I have to travel back to India for marriage and then do the rest of the process.
Are you currently in Canada? If so you will be landed virtually if you are in Canada.

sundeepk

Aug 3, 2019
Are you currently in Canada? If so you will be landed virtually if you are in Canada.
My first COPR was expired, and now I am done with my second medicals and waiting for that to be completed so that I can have my second time issued COPR with a new validity date.

I am still outside of Canada ,

karan321

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
My first COPR was expired, and now I am done with my second medicals and waiting for that to be completed so that I can have my second time issued COPR with a new validity date.

I am still outside of Canada ,
Adding spouse to existing PR application is comparatively faster than the spousal sponsorship.