+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wating for ppr after medical

B2sidhu

Apr 10, 2013
Hi there pls help me
I am Living in Australia our case is in Sydney office (Australia)
We applied under Skilled worker cat. In June 2010.Our medical done on 5 oct. 2012 & recieved in Nov 2012
Then On 21 Nov 12 they request for RPRF, Update Police Clearance Certificateand Provide Traffic History report from VicRoads(australia).
We sent these docs but my partner have no australian licence. The other docs approved But they again request for traffic history report of my partner 15 Jan 2013. We contact with vic roads they said we can't give u taffic History report because she have no australian licence.Then we Contact to Sydney Office by E-mail. Office did reply in a week in which they said:
"You may provide a statutory declaration stating you do not have a licence to drive in Australia and are unable to provide a transport history certificate. My partner make a statutory Declaration from police station in the presence of Piece of Justice. We sent this doc on 15 March 2013
I want to know how long it takes to get PPR.
Thanks
Bittu

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Not sure of Aus VO trend, but for India, thr r people waiting since 4-6 mths to get PPTs back, most of them got it in average of 3-4 months.