+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Water Damaged Passport Page

Kohl

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
How has anyone handled a water damaged passport for the online citizenship interview? While most of the passport is legible, one page contains (now) illegible stamps. I can’t think of anything I actually can do. Ive obviously scanned the page in to send in with the rest of the pages, but no one except myself can decipher what the stamps exactly are (since I remember what they are).

adey786

Jun 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-16
Doc's Request.
13-01-16
Nomination.....
08-12-15
AOR Received.
05-01-16
File Transfer...
03-03-16
Med's Done....
13-01-16
Passport Req..
08-05-16
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-16
How has anyone handled a water damaged passport for the online citizenship interview? While most of the passport is legible, one page contains (now) illegible stamps. I can’t think of anything I actually can do. Ive obviously scanned the page in to send in with the rest of the pages, but no one except myself can decipher what the stamps exactly are (since I remember what they are).
Hey..I replied you on other questions..

On this one : Probably IRCC wont create much fuss. How many stamps do you think are there on this specific page? I dont think it woukd be more than 3-4 stamps.

How about you do as follows:

If this page is somewhat legible then visit Notary (if you have time, and can find one during covid) and ask for official certified copy of this page. Attach this page as a supporting document.

I am just thinking loudly if that can help..

Kohl

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
Hey..I replied you on other questions..

On this one : Probably IRCC wont create much fuss. How many stamps do you think are there on this specific page? I dont think it woukd be more than 3-4 stamps.

How about you do as follows:

If this page is somewhat legible then visit Notary (if you have time, and can find one during covid) and ask for official certified copy of this page. Attach this page as a supporting document.

I am just thinking loudly if that can help..

Three stamps. The one we spoke about on the other thread is completely illegible. The other two are partially readable and also outside the physical presence requirement dates (dates readable). I think I am giving myself an unnecessary stress over this. I am so ready for this to be over. I appreciate your reassurance.

adey786

Jun 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-16
Doc's Request.
13-01-16
Nomination.....
08-12-15
AOR Received.
05-01-16
File Transfer...
03-03-16
Med's Done....
13-01-16
Passport Req..
08-05-16
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-16
Three stamps. The one we spoke about on the other thread is completely illegible. The other two are partially readable and also outside the physical presence requirement dates (dates readable). I think I am giving myself an unnecessary stress over this. I am so ready for this to be over. I appreciate your reassurance.
Oh I missed that part ! Outside physical presence period !

Dont worry you should be fine. All the best.