+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Was refused for PR need clarification for the provided reason.

Mesh2003

Sep 6, 2017
One more question about the CEC as I am unfamiliar with it. How does it work for dependants? Does it require more than English proficiency & medicals from my wife for her to apply with me as a dependent?
If she has Canadian experience in NOC A, B or 0, you can claim some points and I think Canadian education too. She needs medicals. IELTs is not a must for her

Alexno

May 4, 2018
If she has Canadian experience in NOC A, B or 0, you can claim some points and I think Canadian education too. She needs medicals. IELTs is not a must for her
She's working in NOC C unfortunately. Does CEC also have a points system?

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
She's working in NOC C unfortunately. Does CEC also have a points system?
It has the same point-based system (CRS), but you do not need to meet the initial 67-point requirement (FSW) before you can enter the pool.

Alexno

May 4, 2018
We've had more than 500 points. Got refused due to these two blunders.
Hopefully, me and others leatl from these mistakes.

So you guys think that waiting for the year anniversary and applying for the CEC is better than reapplying now?

Mesh2003

Sep 6, 2017
We've had more than 500 points. Got refused do to these two blunders.
Hopefully, me and others leatl from these mistakes.

So you guys think that waiting for the year anniversary and applying for the CEC is better than reapplying now?
Oh yeah. AT least you know your issues which wont affect you under CEC.

Alexno

May 4, 2018
But again, me applying through the CEC won't prevent my wife from getting a PR as a dependent? She's been working in NOC C for amost 2 years now.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But again, me applying through the CEC won't prevent my wife from getting a PR as a dependent? She's been working in NOC C for amost 2 years now.
No, you'll both get PR assuming you include her as "accompanying"

Alexno

May 4, 2018
Ok, thanks!

One more :)...

If I apply again for FSW and provide proof of funds and answer No to having a valid work offer, I can still report my Canadian work experience to gain points for my NOC, right?

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Ok, thanks!

One more :)...

If I apply again for FSW and provide proof of funds and answer No to having a valid work offer, I can still report my Canadian work experience to gain points for my NOC, right?
Hey @Alexno . Sorry to hear about this.Did u at all show any proof of funds or the funds that u showed were less?