+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Was not able to do Medical exam.

Dterana

Mar 22, 2024
Hi everyone, I'm new here. Need help.

My situation is, I extended my father's visitors visa and got approved almost 6months ago but I failed to notice the medical exam requirement until today, while applying for his 2nd extension.

Ive decided to submit the extension request and also submitted a webform about the mistake I have made. In the webform I attached the previous application # and explained what happened, I requested if possible we can still do the Medical exam cause we still have the form for it, also attached the new application # on the webform for reference.

It was an honest mistake. I do not know what will happen but I did what I can to clear things up.

But has anybody had the same issue before? I've read someone had the same problem but they got refused. They didnt do the webform though.
If my father gets refused, do I need to send him home? Or we can do the medical exam as requested and then apply the extension while he is here in Canada. Im just worried they would ban him If he is here illegally.

Any knowledge or opinions is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance,

Dterana

Mar 22, 2024
Hi everyone, I'm new here. Need help.

My situation is, I extended my father's visitors visa and got approved almost 6months ago but I failed to notice the medical exam requirement until today, while applying for his 2nd extension.

Ive decided to submit the extension request and also submitted a webform about the mistake I have made. In the webform I attached the previous application # and explained what happened, I requested if possible we can still do the Medical exam cause we still have the form for it, also attached the new application # on the webform for reference.

It was an honest mistake. I do not know what will happen but I did what I can to clear things up.

But has anybody had the same issue before? I've read someone had the same problem but they got refused. They didnt do the webform though.
If my father gets refused, do I need to send him home? Or we can do the medical exam as requested and then apply the extension while he is here in Canada. Im just worried they would ban him If he is here illegally.

Any knowledge or opinions is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance,
Update: My father got refused today because of that missed medical exam as expected. I want to get him the medical exam but I fear it might be too late that even if we did it, ircc will still refuse his extension because 6 months has already passed since we got his consitional approval, it would just be a waste of time and money.
Its also too late to restore his status as it has already been 6months. 90days was the latest to do that.
Im am so confused with what to do.
i really need some help
should I try and get him a TRP?
Is he inadmissable now, since he is basically here illegally. I want to send him home but im scared that if we send him home without restoring his visa, he'll never be allowed to visit us again. Its so much cheaper to get him here to visit us than my family going home.
Please healp, Anyone.