Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-10-2015
LANDED..........
07-12-2015 :)
Maybe some people will find it useful...
My arrival to Canada was very smooth. I arrived with my wife at Toronto airport on the 7th of December with 6 suitcases. They didn't check any of them. The CBSA officer asked me if I have something to declare and when I told him that we only have over 10 000 CAD cash said 'Welcome home'. My wife asked him if this is it? He replied with a smile on his face that he can check our suitcases if we really want to ;) but this is it.
The next day I went to get a SIN number (the airport office was closed on the arrival day because we arrived around 10 pm), opened a bank account, applied for a credit card, found a condo within the next few days.
It was all very smooth and pleasant :)
Good luck!

linsahoo

May 8, 2018
It's very rare, but sometimes people get processed really quickly skipping the line of waiting. I don't know if it's human error placing the new application on top or what, but I saw things like these happening in this forum and it comes up as a really pleasant surprise for the applicant. On the other hand, Warsaw is really fast, and for me to get PPR here took almost the same amount of time as to get SA from Mississauga.

And I'm Lithuanian. I noticed that all the applicants from Poland and the Baltic states are being processed the quickest. To speed it up I'll just get DHL to currier my COPR when it's ready, so I can get them papers delivered within a few days.
Not sure if you will see it, but did you manage to convince/pay dhl in Poland to pick up your COPR and ship it back to Lithuania? All the couriers we contacted, said they cant do it outside Latvia (pickup and return. To send it there not a problem)