+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Warsaw visa office applicants!! Let's join here and share our ideas.

phoenix07

Star Member
May 2, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / Warsaw Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Nov-14
Doc's Request.
PER received: 19-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
25-Mar-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
SLU : 28-Apr-15
Med's Request
13-May-15
Med's Done....
21-May-15
Interview........
TLU : 31-May-15 DM/FLU...........: 18-Jun-15
Passport Req..
06-Jul-15 (17 Days after DM)
VISA ISSUED...
21-Jul-15
LANDED..........
Sooner
Yesh Raj said:
Sorry for delayed response.. :)

Yes, It (TLU) actually means that the Medicals are OK, Regional Medical Team has approved and Ottawa seconded the same. It now moves into PP validity, Expiry etc. They should update the status as "Decision Made" and eventually with Passport request for visa stamping.

Medical Request

At this stage we receive Medical instruction + Add docs +PCC + RPRF(+ In India PP request as well). All applicants as well as all dependents (accompanying or not) will be required to pass the medical requirement. The Medical examination requirement is mandatory and serves the following purpose.

• To protect the health of Canadian.
• To protect the safety of Canadian.
• To reduce and prevent excessive demand on Canada's health and social services.

Note: The medical report is valid for one year from the date of completion.

Security Clearance

Each applicant over the age of 18 is required to pass the security requirement. All applicants must prove that they are not a threat to the safety of Canadian Society. Applicants provide this information through Police Clearances which the applicant must obtain directly and by passing the background clearance which the immigration authorities obtain on behalf of the applicant.

After receiving Medical results by Regional Medical, they enter into GCMS 4.0 system, after that Otawa, Canada Check the medical results if they don't satisfy they email to applicant for further test, if they satisfy and approve the results they generate the following line of ECAS.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> In Process
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Medical Results Have Been Received

It means that your medical results approved and seconded by Ottawa, Canada, and you are 90% approved at this stage and your Passport request is on the way.

Yesh Raj

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phoenix07 said:
Sorry for delayed response.. :)

Yes, It (TLU) actually means that the Medicals are OK, Regional Medical Team has approved and Ottawa seconded the same. It now moves into PP validity, Expiry etc. They should update the status as "Decision Made" and eventually with Passport request for visa stamping.

Medical Request

At this stage we receive Medical instruction + Add docs +PCC + RPRF(+ In India PP request as well). All applicants as well as all dependents (accompanying or not) will be required to pass the medical requirement. The Medical examination requirement is mandatory and serves the following purpose.

• To protect the health of Canadian.
• To protect the safety of Canadian.
• To reduce and prevent excessive demand on Canada's health and social services.

Note: The medical report is valid for one year from the date of completion.

Security Clearance

Each applicant over the age of 18 is required to pass the security requirement. All applicants must prove that they are not a threat to the safety of Canadian Society. Applicants provide this information through Police Clearances which the applicant must obtain directly and by passing the background clearance which the immigration authorities obtain on behalf of the applicant.

After receiving Medical results by Regional Medical, they enter into GCMS 4.0 system, after that Otawa, Canada Check the medical results if they don't satisfy they email to applicant for further test, if they satisfy and approve the results they generate the following line of ECAS.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> In Process
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Medical Results Have Been Received

It means that your medical results approved and seconded by Ottawa, Canada, and you are 90% approved at this stage and your Passport request is on the way.
Thanks for your response, I also want to know that the docs which were requested along with medical request like pp copies , marriage certificate, rprf, pcc etc. in a mail. And after sending all these docs to the respective visa offc. Then only they update your TLU or TLU is only related to e-medicals which they receive directly from the hospitals. Or the combination of e medicals n requested docs results into the applicants TLU.

Vin99679

Star Member
Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw, Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Nov. 2014
Doc's Request.
no
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application/ UK and India PPC
File Transfer...
Got seond line on 5-05-2015
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
21-05-2015
Interview........
medical updated on 30-05-2015
Passport Req..
30-07-2015 / pp submittd 03/08/2015 DM 05-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2015/ got pp back on 8-08-2015
LANDED..........
not decided yet
App. Filed.......: 24th Nov. 2014
AOR Received.: 17-04-2015
Med's Request: 09-05-2015
Med's Done....: 21-05-2015
RPRF paid along with submission of copy of passport on 26-05-2015

waiting for ppr

any comments how long for ppr and altogether for visa stamping

xman

Nov 7, 2014
Visa Office......
WARSAW/NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15/09/2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 28/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 31/12/2014
AOR Received.
03/02/2015 from Warsaw VO, Poland
File Transfer...
20March slu
Med's Request
23 April MR/RPRF/PCC request
Med's Done....
5 May meds done, 6 May meds uploaded,tlu 2 June
Interview........
PCC with maiden name on reached warsaw 28May
Passport Req..
DM on 5 aug, ppr on 10 Aug,
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued on 27Aug
LANDED..........
in apr4, 2016
Yesh Raj said:
Thanks for your response, I also want to know that the docs which were requested along with medical request like pp copies , marriage certificate, rprf, pcc etc. in a mail. And after sending all these docs to the respective visa offc. Then only they update your TLU or TLU is only related to e-medicals which they receive directly from the hospitals. Or the combination of e medicals n requested docs results into the applicants TLU.
the emedical reports are uploaded by hospital, and TLU comes after that, nothing to do with your docs, but your docs must reach VO as a proof from your side that you have done meds

faith_hope_love

Apr 14, 2015
Vin99679 said:
App. Filed.......: 24th Nov. 2014
AOR Received.: 17-04-2015
Med's Request: 09-05-2015
Med's Done....: 21-05-2015
RPRF paid along with submission of copy of passport on 26-05-2015

waiting for ppr
any comments how long for ppr and altogether for visa stamping
Hello,

we are in the same situation. in my knowledge it takes 30- 60 days from the date documents have arrived in visa office.

Kalci

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI / WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-DEC-2014
AOR Received.
15-APR-15
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
25-FEB-15
Med's Request
3-JUN-15
Med's Done....
19-JUN-15
Interview........
WAVIED-OFF
Passport Req..
11-SEPT-15
VISA ISSUED...
ANOTHER WEEK I GUESS
LANDED..........
JUNE 2016
received MR today! feeling happy...

Manchi83

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER January 2015
AOR Received.
February 2015
Med's Request
December 2015
Med's Done....
TLU December 23
Passport Req..
May 2016
Dear Champions of waiting,

This week WVO was strangely silent. I don’t know why but it makes me feel that this is CALM BEFORE THE STORM and they are getting prepared for something big, maybe this is a pause and preparation to launch a new phase of processing. So, arm yourself with patience and expect MRs and new lines in your ecas starting next week !!!.

tajbains

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
jalandhar....
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO to warsaw poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 sep 2014
Nomination.....
30 dec 2014
AOR Received.
3 feb 2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
28 jan
Med's Request
14 april 2015
Med's Done....
24 april 2015. 3rd line updated on 29 april
Interview........
Decision made on 9 may 2015. interview waived
Passport Req..
26-may-2015 at 2.11 pm(from warsaw)
VISA ISSUED...
6 june
LANDED..........
landed on 1 july 2015
Hello friend
.I booked a flight to edmonton via Toronto... at Toronto stay is 4 hours..I want to know that in 4 hours can I complete my documentation and immigration at Toronto.plz tell me

chack

Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Doc's Request.
--
Nomination.....
22-01-2015
AOR Received.
--
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
--
Med's Request
--
Med's Done....
--
Interview........
--
Passport Req..
--
VISA ISSUED...
--
LANDED..........
--
hi, friends my time line as follows
1-file got transferred to warsaw visa office on 3 feb 2015
2-started processing application on 22 april 2015

no updates after that till now.. how much more time for med any idea...
is it normal processing time.. pls help

TM2014

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
NDVO------&gt; warsaw NOC: 2263
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/10/14
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
PER: 12/01/15
AOR Received.
24/02/15
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
Processing started on 22/04/15
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
After request recieved
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon
chack said:
hi, friends my time line as follows
1-file got transferred to warsaw visa office on 3 feb 2015
2-started processing application on 22 april 2015

no updates after that till now.. how much more time for med any idea...
is it normal processing time.. pls help
Hi buddy,

My timeline is almost same as yours...my processing started on 22nd april as well...but since last four weeks or so warsaw vo is very quiet...I also have not received MR yet.. And there are many people who are waiting for MR like us...warsaw has trend that they update files in bulk so we might get our updates by next week or by the end of june..but for sure we will get it..so be patient and hang on there that is what I can say...also there is forum going whose file has been transfer to warsaw from ndvo you can check that forum as well..all the best.

bony1978

Jun 13, 2015
TM2014 said:
Hi buddy,

My timeline is almost same as yours...my processing started on 22nd april as well...but since last four weeks or so warsaw vo is very quiet...I also have not received MR yet.. And there are many people who are waiting for MR like us...warsaw has trend that they update files in bulk so we might get our updates by next week or by the end of june..but for sure we will get it..so be patient and hang on there that is what I can say...also there is forum going whose file has been transfer to warsaw from ndvo you can check that forum as well..all the best.
Hi my time line is almost same, still waiting for MR after SLU on 29 april.....worried...

varun0290

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
Haryana
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO Transferred To WARSAW POLAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014 Recd. By CIC 20-10-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
10 February 2015 Warsaw
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
10 February 2015
Med's Request
20-April-2015
Med's Done....
24-April-2015
Interview........
3rd Line Updated - 05 May 2015
Passport Req..
Decision Made on 09 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Request on 26 May 2015 Got Maple Leaf Passport in My Hands on 12 June 2015
LANDED..........
Will Land in January 2016 .......
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Dear All :) :) :) :) :) I am glad to inform you that i have received my passport with Maple Leaf Printed onto it & also i am glad to tell you that it is all because of this forum which is doing a marvelous job for anyone to get going in this whole process... there is no need to hire any consultant & waste your hard earned money rather than just follow yourself on this forum & i can bet on it that you will surely land up in CANADA your dream destination.

All the steps being takes up & topics are being Discussed regularly over here..... My case got finished in 242 Days from the day i sent my Application to NOVA SCOTIA .... Anyone wanted to have an idea regarding the timeline can have alook towards the Left hand timeline of my case.....

I would like to thanks all who helped me in this Forum to get information & also to the people who have really created this wonderful forum to make this really happen.......
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)GLAD TO HAVE MAPLE LEAF ....... BEST OF LUCK TO ALL WHO ARE IN PROCESS

phoenix07

Star Member
May 2, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / Warsaw Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Nov-14
Doc's Request.
PER received: 19-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
25-Mar-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
SLU : 28-Apr-15
Med's Request
13-May-15
Med's Done....
21-May-15
Interview........
TLU : 31-May-15 DM/FLU...........: 18-Jun-15
Passport Req..
06-Jul-15 (17 Days after DM)
VISA ISSUED...
21-Jul-15
LANDED..........
Sooner
varun0290 said:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Dear All :) :) :) :) :) I am glad to inform you that i have received my passport with Maple Leaf Printed onto it & also i am glad to tell you that it is all because of this forum which is doing a marvelous job for anyone to get going in this whole process... there is no need to hire any consultant & waste your hard earned money rather than just follow yourself on this forum & i can bet on it that you will surely land up in CANADA your dream destination.

All the steps being takes up & topics are being Discussed regularly over here..... My case got finished in 242 Days from the day i sent my Application to NOVA SCOTIA .... Anyone wanted to have an idea regarding the timeline can have alook towards the Left hand timeline of my case.....

I would like to thanks all who helped me in this Forum to get information & also to the people who have really created this wonderful forum to make this really happen.......
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)GLAD TO HAVE MAPLE LEAF ....... BEST OF LUCK TO ALL WHO ARE IN PROCESS
Congrats!!! :)

H Singh

Jun 10, 2015
Anush Sargsyan said:
Dear RomanSPb,

I think the few numbers of Warsaw VO applicants in this forum is conditioned with the fact that not all applicants are present in this forum or if they are present they are either lazy or have no desire to update their situation here in the forum. That is why I am a bit suspicious about the estimates by spreadsheets. So let's wait and see!! I must receive my MR approx. by February 15. Many people say it takes from 2 to 4 months between PER and AOR, rarely it takes longer.

So please post all your updates, pleeeeaaaaaseee.
App recv on 24sept,fee deducted on 21 dec 2014. File transferred to Warsaw office on 24 March 2015 Processing started on 15 April, since then no update for MR. Do Warsaw really take 34 month for processing even fsw cases. I saw one applicant got visa in 8 months only from. Warsaw office .he was HR manager