+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Warsaw visa office applicants!! Let's join here and share our ideas.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RomanSPb said:
Hi all,

I've just received my MR from Warsaw!

My timeline is as follows:
21-JUL-2014 - in CIO
15-NOV-2014 - PER
01-DEC-2014 - AoR from Warsaw
15-JAN-2015 - Processing started, 2nd line in eCAS
12-FEB-2015 - Medical Request
Almost there Roman!!! Congrats!

vish.777

Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi --> WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/10/2014
Nomination.....
PER 25/01/2015
AOR Received.
Warsaw on 10/02/2015
File Transfer...
[b][size=12pt]Bought a Frying Pan :p
Med's Request
05/05/2015
Med's Done....
12/05/2015
Interview........
[b][color=goldenrod] DM - 23/05/2015
Passport Req..
[color=coral][b]27/05/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[color=teal][b]20/05/2015 as per COPR, PP received on 12/06/2015
sarkar13 said:
thanks for your comments xman
Welcome priya and rides
Congratulations romanspb for MR
Hoping we all get MR within two months and WARSAW works to its potential
My only concern is there are only two VO assigned to WARSAW thats why they are taking time and around 20 local staff.
Refer my post on other Indian thread of Warsaw.
All the best to all applicants.
you got an interesting timeline there sarkar :p

JR16

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi / Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
Nomination.....
CC Charged - 29.12.2014 ; PER mail - 23.01.2015
AOR Received.
11-02-2015 (Warsaw VO)
IELTS Request
Sent with the app
File Transfer...
2nd Line updated on 14th Apr; Processing started on 9th Apr
Med's Request
28 Apr 2015
Med's Done....
8 May 2015
Interview........
TLU - 15 May ; DM 23 May
Passport Req..
27 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10 June 2015
I raised a CSE yday for address change to WVO... got a reply today saying i need to submit a written application for the same with my signatures on it.... so will be sending the same tomorrow to Warsaw...

Anyone else who has done a similar thing? Any suggestions?

one thing that i am happy about is the quick response from WVO....

vish.777

Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi --> WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/10/2014
Nomination.....
PER 25/01/2015
AOR Received.
Warsaw on 10/02/2015
File Transfer...
[b][size=12pt]Bought a Frying Pan :p
Med's Request
05/05/2015
Med's Done....
12/05/2015
Interview........
[b][color=goldenrod] DM - 23/05/2015
Passport Req..
[color=coral][b]27/05/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[color=teal][b]20/05/2015 as per COPR, PP received on 12/06/2015
JR16 said:
I raised a CSE yday for address change to WVO... got a reply today saying i need to submit a written application for the same with my signatures on it.... so will be sending the same tomorrow to Warsaw...

Thats a good sign, I went through the Mighty Spread Sheet and found 23 applicants who received AOR from warsaw. and If i remember it right there are 84 applicants to warsaw and 2300 odd applicants for NDVO :eek:

arika

Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/10/2014
Nomination.....
14/01/2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2015
RomanSPb said:
Hi all,

I've just received my MR from Warsaw!

My timeline is as follows:
21-JUL-2014 - in CIO
15-NOV-2014 - PER
12-FEB-2015 - Medical Request

WOW!!! Great news!

Congrats :) :) :)

JR16

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi / Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11-02-2015 (Warsaw VO)
IELTS Request
Sent with the app
File Transfer...
Med's Request
28 Apr 2015
Med's Done....
8 May 2015
Interview........
TLU - 15 May ; DM 23 May
Passport Req..
27 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10 June 2015
vish.777 said:
Thats a good sign, I went through the Mighty Spread Sheet and found 23 applicants who received AOR from warsaw. and If i remember it right there are 84 applicants to warsaw and 2300 odd applicants for NDVO :eek:
True that Vish.777... i hope WVO works at this speed for the whole process....

sarkar13

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
Nomination.....
22-01-2015
AOR Received.
11-02-2015
IELTS Request
Included in Application L 8 R 8.5 S 6.5 W 6.5
Interview........
Waived
JR16 said:
True that Vish.777... i hope WVO works at this speed for the whole process....
Saurabh113 said:
Thanks for the info dear.. +1 from my end too.. !!
Quote from: JR16 on February 13, 2015, 07:37:43 am

Hai JR16,

Congrats for quick and prompt reply from WVO.
I have also also raised CSE to them for correction in my name haven't got reply from them till date.

Hai RomanSPb,

Can you please share your details of email for MR.

Are they asking to pay RPRF along with MR? If yes clarify regarding the mode of payment.

It will help many NDVO applicants to prepare accordingly in advance.

Best wishes to all applicants of WVO.

Praying that WVO proves it potential and faith of CIC.

chack

Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Doc's Request.
--
Nomination.....
22-01-2015
AOR Received.
--
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
--
Med's Request
--
Med's Done....
--
Interview........
--
Passport Req..
--
VISA ISSUED...
--
LANDED..........
--
JR16 said:

hi. yes. i also applied for the address change. i attached scanned copy of the request letter.. i think that will work

RomanSPb

Jul 19, 2014
Calgary, AB, Canada
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-JUL-2014
AOR Received.
01-DEC-2014
Med's Request
12-FEB-2014
Med's Done....
20-FEB-2014
Passport Req..
26-MAR-2014
LANDED..........
26-10-2015
Hi guys,

I have received another e-mail from Warsaw regarding my medical request and request for additional documents. And I am sharing this information with you as I received many questions on this matter.

First, I received an e-mail from Do Not Reply - Ne Pas Repondre <Client-update-mise-a-jour-at-cic.gc.ca> with Citizenship & Immigration Canada: Information about E000XXXXXX in the subject field.
This e-mail had medical instructions and a form attached. In about half an hour I received exactly the same mail for my spouse, so they come separately. I also noticed that the second mail had different UCI number but the same Application No. as my spouse had been assigned a unique UCI and that is okay. They gave us 30 days for meds.

Next day I received another e-mail from WSAWIMMIGRATION-at-international.gc.ca with Request for documents Name Surname E000XXXXXX in the subject.
This e-mail had instructions on what documents and further actions they expect. They gave us 60 days for docs.
The content of this e-mail varies as it is quite case-specific. In my case we were required to send an updated PCC for my spouse, undergo medical examinations, provide photocopies of all pages of our passports, and pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fees (RPRF) which is $490 per person. There was a link to further instructions of how to pay but it didn't work so I found this service myself at the CIC web site. Here it is: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en - I paid online with my CC and had the receipt printed out
Sometimes they do ask for updated PoF but it was not my case. Even though I had no transactions history in my initial application, a current balance certification letter only.

Here goes my updated timeline:
21-JUL-2014 - in CIO
15-NOV-2014 - PER
12-FEB-2015 - Medical Request (30 days)
13-FEB-2015 - Request for docs (RPRF, PCC, Photocopies of passports)

I'm gonna keep y'all posted in this thread as well as update the SS accordingly and in a timely manner.

Best wishes and good luck!

JR16

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi / Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11-02-2015 (Warsaw VO)
IELTS Request
Sent with the app
File Transfer...
Med's Request
28 Apr 2015
Med's Done....
8 May 2015
Interview........
TLU - 15 May ; DM 23 May
Passport Req..
27 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10 June 2015
RomanSPb said:
Hi guys,

I have received another e-mail from Warsaw regarding my medical request and request for additional documents. And I am sharing this information with you as I received many questions on this matter.

First, I received an e-mail from Do Not Reply - Ne Pas Repondre <Client-update-mise-a-jour-at-cic.gc.ca> with Citizenship & Immigration Canada: Information about E000XXXXXX in the subject field.
This e-mail had medical instructions and a form attached. In about half an hour I received exactly the same mail for my spouse, so they come separately. I also noticed that the second mail had different UCI number but the same Application No. as my spouse had been assigned a unique UCI and that is okay. They gave us 30 days for meds.

Next day I received another e-mail from WSAWIMMIGRATION-at-international.gc.ca with Request for documents Name Surname E000XXXXXX in the subject.
This e-mail had instructions on what documents and further actions they expect. They gave us 60 days for docs.
The content of this e-mail varies as it is quite case-specific. In my case we were required to send an updated PCC for my spouse, undergo medical examinations, provide photocopies of all pages of our passports, and pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fees (RPRF) which is $490 per person. There was a link to further instructions of how to pay but it didn't work so I found this service myself at the CIC web site. Here it is: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en - I paid online with my CC and had the receipt printed out
Sometimes they do ask for updated PoF but it was not my case. Even though I had no transactions history in my initial application, a current balance certification letter only.

21-JUL-2014 - in CIO
15-NOV-2014 - PER

I'm gonna keep y'all posted in this thread as well as update the SS accordingly and in a timely manner.

Congratulations and thanks for sharing all the details.... I am glad to see some action from WVO as against their reputation... and your timeline is pretty good...we all will be looking up to you for information so that we can make some sense of how WVO is going to operate... thanks once again :)

Can_LTU

Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
AOR Received.
25-08-2014
File Transfer...
11-08-2014
Med's Request
12-03-2015
Med's Done....
27-03-2015
Passport Req..
16-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
RomanSPb said:
Hi guys,

The content of this e-mail varies as it is quite case-specific. In my case we were required to send an updated PCC for my spouse, undergo medical examinations, provide photocopies of all pages of our passports, and pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fees (RPRF) which is $490 per person. There was a link to further instructions of how to pay but it didn't work so I found this service myself at the CIC web site. Here it is: xxx - I paid online with my CC and had the receipt printed out

21-JUL-2014 - in CIO
15-NOV-2014 - PER

Thank you very much, couldn't ask for more detailed information. A bit surprised to see they only give 30 days to complete medicals.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
Can_LTU said:
Thank you very much, couldn't ask for more detailed information. A bit surprised to see they only give 30 days to complete medicals.
Was SPVO also only gives 30 days for medicals.

xman

Nov 7, 2014
Visa Office......
WARSAW/NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15/09/2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 28/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 31/12/2014
AOR Received.
03/02/2015 from Warsaw VO, Poland
File Transfer...
20March slu
Med's Request
23 April MR/RPRF/PCC request
Med's Done....
5 May meds done, 6 May meds uploaded,tlu 2 June
Interview........
PCC with maiden name on reached warsaw 28May
Passport Req..
DM on 5 aug, ppr on 10 Aug,
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued on 27Aug
LANDED..........
in apr4, 2016
RomanSPb said:
Hi guys,

21-JUL-2014 - in CIO
15-NOV-2014 - PER

Thanks a lot for your update

Will be of immense help to us

xman

Nov 7, 2014
Visa Office......
WARSAW/NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15/09/2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 28/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 31/12/2014
AOR Received.
03/02/2015 from Warsaw VO, Poland
File Transfer...
20March slu
Med's Request
23 April MR/RPRF/PCC request
Med's Done....
5 May meds done, 6 May meds uploaded,tlu 2 June
Interview........
PCC with maiden name on reached warsaw 28May
Passport Req..
DM on 5 aug, ppr on 10 Aug,
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued on 27Aug
LANDED..........
in apr4, 2016
RomanSPb said:
Hi guys,

21-JUL-2014 - in CIO
15-NOV-2014 - PER

Please correct your profile time line