FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
This is amazing! Congratulations Lisa!! Finally! Virtual landing via online portal is only available for those who already in Canada. In your case you need to reach out to the closest FVS Global as per your instructions. Usually it’s handled by them unless Warsaw mentioned something else.
Ok thanks. Actually we are now dealing with London VO as we are in England. We will be dealing with our local visa processing centre. Interesting i didnt know virtual landing is for inland people.
Will my husband do a in person landing with an officer at the airport then??

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Ok thanks. Actually we are now dealing with London VO as we are in England. We will be dealing with our local visa processing centre. Interesting i didnt know virtual landing is for inland people.
Will my husband do a in person landing with an officer at the airport then??
Yes he will. FYI, virtual landing is also available for Outlanders who are currently in Canada. In your case the embassy will issue the COPR and also the one-entry visa if needed.

Reactions: armoured

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
We also have an update:

My wife was sponsored as outland but she has been in Canada since December 2020.

On March 25th, 2021 she got a PPR from Warsaw VO.
On the same day, my wife opted for virtual landing as she was in Canada.
Then, for 5.5 months we were going back and forth with Warsaw and IRCC, trying to locate our application.
On September 10th, 2021 we finally got an email from IRCC, inviting us to access their online portal to confirm PR.

Now, we've only received the first letter, asking for the application details. Now, we are waiting for the link to the portal itself. I hope it's not going to be another 5 months.

Honestly, with Warsaw the process was terrible. They didn't transfer our application until there was a request put internally by IRCC in Canada. Whenever we emailed Warsaw, asking for an update on the transfer status of our application, they were telling that the application was in Canada and we needed to contact IRCC. IRCC couldn't access the application as it wasn't transferred all that time.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
We also have an update:

My wife was sponsored as outland but she has been in Canada since December 2020.

On March 25th, 2021 she got a PPR from Warsaw VO.
On the same day, my wife opted for virtual landing as she was in Canada.
Then, for 5.5 months we were going back and forth with Warsaw and IRCC, trying to locate our application.
On September 10th, 2021 we finally got an email from IRCC, inviting us to access their online portal to confirm PR.

Now, we've only received the first letter, asking for the application details. Now, we are waiting for the link to the portal itself. I hope it's not going to be another 5 months.

Honestly, with Warsaw the process was terrible. They didn't transfer our application until there was a request put internally by IRCC in Canada. Whenever we emailed Warsaw, asking for an update on the transfer status of our application, they were telling that the application was in Canada and we needed to contact IRCC. IRCC couldn't access the application as it wasn't transferred all that time.
Congratulations! You’re so close to the end!! We are in a similar situation right now. Warsaw is supposed to reopen our file and finalize it but they say they don’t have it yet. It’s been more than 4 months since we won our appeal, and we’re still waiting for next steps. Such a nightmare! In 2 days it’s going to be a year since the refusal. Terrible memories. As I always mention on this forum I don’t have anything nice to say about Warsaw VO.

Reactions: Lisaexpat

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Update: Finally received COPR today!! finally this will behind us. Our application is from June 2018. Actually been dealing with CIC on and off for 12 years. Just glad this is over.
Congratulations! I’m so happy for you! You deserve all the happiness in the world.

• Love
Reactions: Lisaexpat

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Our process is done finally.

Here is the timeline:

Application received by the CIO Sydney - February 24th, 2020
AOR - March 6th, 2020
SA - November 24th, 2020
Medical Request - November 24th, 2020
Biometrics - Exempt (did for TRV)
Spouse with the dependents moved to Canada under TRV - December 20th, 2020
Pre-Arrival Letter - February 10th, 2021
PPR - March 25th, 2021
Visitor Extension Application submitted - June 19th, 2021
First online PR portal email - September 10th, 2021
Replied - September 10th, 2021
Second email with credentials - September 21st, 2021
Answers provided - September 21st, 2021
E-COPR received - September 21st, 2021

Now it's just a wait for PR cards but I am glad that the process is over.

A lot of back and forth over the summer with Warsaw and IRCC made it happen

Reactions: Huntingwhale

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021
is it common for Warsaw not to send the aor2? our file was sent on July 12, didn't hear anything since then

Can i write them on behalf of myself even if we have a rep?

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
is it common for Warsaw not to send the aor2? our file was sent on July 12, didn't hear anything since then

Can i write them on behalf of myself even if we have a rep?
No you can’t. If you want to know if they started processing your app you should check ECAS Canada.

R@Nk

Aug 31, 2021
Iam August 2020 applicant, still haven't receive anything from warsaw office in april my file shifted to london uk visa office, but then in august on inquiring they emailed that my file is in warsaw poland visa office.. Heard nothing after that.. Although applicants from sept 2020 have got their PPR, but i haven't heard anything from cic for me since applied in august 2020 what should i do iam so worried

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Iam August 2020 applicant, still haven't receive anything from warsaw office in april my file shifted to london uk visa office, but then in august on inquiring they emailed that my file is in warsaw poland visa office.. Heard nothing after that.. Although applicants from sept 2020 have got their PPR, but i haven't heard anything from cic for me since applied in august 2020 what should i do iam so worried
Try mps office, order gcms.