+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Finally!! Warsaw re-opened our file. ( we won our appeal on March 5, 2021). They requested my husband do another medical. Finally, the end is in sight.
Omg this is awesome!!! Congratulations! Was it Warsaw tho? It’s supposed to be in Mississauga.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Your file can go to any visa office. In our case, it stayed in Warsaw.
Yea, but first it goes to Mississauga. It’s a standard procedure for every successfully appealed case. And it’s up to Mississauga to transfer your file to a local VO or finalize it within Canada.

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
That is probably why it took them many months to rcieve
Yea, but first it goes to Mississauga. It’s a standard procedure for every successfully appealed case. And it’s up to Mississauga to transfer your file to a local VO or finalize it within Canada.
That is probably why it took Warsaw many months to receive it.

Reactions: passenger19

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Now they requested all-new police checks and update one form. The end is in sight!
Congratulations! I’m so excited for you!!! Could you please tell me if they specified countries where you need to provide police certificates from? Also are you able to check your application on ECAS since it’s now reopened? I’m sorry to ask again but can you please confirm this request was sent by Warsaw and not from any other VO?

Reactions: Lisaexpat

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
Congratulations! I’m so excited for you!!! Could you please tell me if they specified countries where you need to provide police certificates from? Also are you able to check your application on ECAS since it’s now reopened? I’m sorry to ask again but can you please confirm this request was sent by Warsaw and not from any other VO?
Yes it was sent from Warsaw. I have not checked ECAS for a long time. Our rep handles our case. My husband needs 4 different police checks from 4 different countries. We move a lot! Lol

Reactions: passenger19

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Is there a whatsapp group for warsaw?
There’s no that many applicants in Warsaw so I far as I know there’s no a WhatsApp chat. Though if you speak Russian there’s a forum called RusForum, some people post updates from Warsaw there.

Reactions: Umidjon90

legend_2020

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
my file was transferred from london visa office, is warsaw fast? i have send them email but haven't heard back.
There’s no that many applicants in Warsaw so I far as I know there’s no a WhatsApp chat. Though if you speak Russian there’s a forum called RusForum, some people post updates from Warsaw there.

Cinderella_2020

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
I received gcms notes and it mentioned that primary office is WARSAW

LVO was supposed to be processing my account and I received AOR2 june,8 2021 from lvo.

sadat11

Star Member
Apr 9, 2020
is warsaw visa office working?
is it close or open?
there is no update in this group.
any one any information plz

Pleasewait

Jul 27, 2021
is warsaw visa office working?
is it close or open?
there is no update in this group.
any one any information plz
hey are u from pakistan?
my study permit is also stuck in warsaw they are not even responding me. I have also sent them multiple reminder still no response?

legend_2020

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
No updates form warsaw visa office , other people backgroudn check started sharing my timeline, almost a month ago. mine still not started. Are they working on the file or not.
from pak