+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

Lionia

Feb 2, 2021
Hello everyone,
Who already went through the medical examination since pandemic started, how long did it take to process the result that summitted to the Visa Office?

Thank you

RK77

Dec 10, 2020
Hi there just wondering who had medicals completed & passed in December 2020 for PR outland & how long it took you to get pre arrival letter after medical passed. Thank you

KARGOSA

Nov 18, 2020
Hi there just wondering who had medicals completed & passed in December 2020 for PR outland & how long it took you to get pre arrival letter after medical passed. Thank you
November 2020 medical passed to invitation to pre-arrival services (3 months)

Last edited:

RK77

Dec 10, 2020
Hi there just wondering if anyone has had their file transferred to Beijing visa office from Warsaw Visa office as a secondary office?

I the sponsor live in Canada . My husband (PA) is from Armenia. Medical received & passed in December 2020.
Just received our Gcsm notes indicating secondary visa office -Beijing.

Azimuss

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hi there just wondering if anyone has had their file transferred to Beijing visa office from Warsaw Visa office as a secondary office?

I the sponsor live in Canada . My husband (PA) is from Armenia. Medical received & passed in December 2020.
Just received our Gcsm notes indicating secondary visa office -Beijing.
Never heard about the case like this. Maybe they are doing it to reduce the workload.

KARGOSA

Nov 18, 2020
Thank you for your reply. Congratulations on your pre arrival letter :)
Did you receive your pre arrival letter in February?
Yes, in the first week of February. No updates since but I know that with COVID, it may be a while.

KARGOSA

Nov 18, 2020
Hello all,

Does anyone else have trouble logging into ECAS? This past hour I'm met with a "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided." I've used ECAS 100 times, the information used to login is the same as always.

Our online application profile is still accessible with all information intact.
Update:

Still unable to login under ecas using the applicants information (it was possible until recently), but still able to log into ecas with sponsor's login information and also into the main application portal.

Has anyone else had this issue, or maybe currently experiencing the same problem?

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hello! How are you fellow Warsaw applicants?
I’ve already posted this message on the appeal thread and thought that maybe someone from this thread can help me with following questions.

I’m looking for some guidance on the appeal procedures. After my sponsor sent our notice of appeal last October (After refusal in September) we didn’t really look into the appeal process. Today my sponsor’s family member got a package with our file data, the amount of pages is insane! On the first page it was written “appeal division”. What is this? Was that sent to us to get prepared for the appeal hearing? We can’t really look it through because the sponsor is currently living with me outside of Canada. What’s going to happen next? As we decided that it’s probably more convenient for us to resubmit a new application I was wondering at which step we can cancel our request for the appeal and be able to have a refund?

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
I am going through the appeal process. First you need to request the bluebook. You only have 1 month after getting refusal to send in signed forms to start appeal process. Did you guys do that?

Reactions: passenger19

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
I am going through the appeal process. First you need to request the bluebook. You only have 1 month after getting refusal to send in signed forms to start appeal process. Did you guys do that?
Hi! How is your case doing? Yes we sent the notice of appeal to Montreal and got a confirmation letter from them two weeks later. Did we have to ask for this book separately? This package they sent includes 500+ pages. Is this the blue book? Or what :D I’m so confused

Reactions: Lisaexpat

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
Hi! How is your case doing? Yes we sent the notice of appeal to Montreal and got a confirmation letter from them two weeks later. Did we have to ask for this book separately? This package they sent includes 500+ pages. Is this the blue book? Or what :D I’m so confused
You really should have a good lawyer or consultant to help handle your case. Sounds like it might be blue book. Ours took 4 months to arrive. We started appeal process one year ago. Our hearing is in about a week! Getting excited

Reactions: passenger19