+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

KARGOSA

Nov 18, 2020
Good day everyone,

We've had some activity over the last week first with our background check changing from:

We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information (status given since Sponsorship approval)

to:

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check (Maybe 10 days ago)

back to:

We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information (About 3 days ago)

No emails with those updates and today I received an email there was a message waiting for me, which was an invitation to pre-arrival services letter.

Does this mean we cleared a stage, if so, which one?
Approval likely?
It doesn't mean anything?
How long before we can expect approval/rejection?

Any insight is welcome.

Thanks you!

Reactions: armoured

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
No emails with those updates and today I received an email there was a message waiting for me, which was an invitation to pre-arrival services letter.

Does this mean we cleared a stage, if so, which one?
Approval likely?
A good sign, it seems to mean approval in principle, some sign-offs or internal stuff needed, decision made followed by PPR would be next.

Judging by past it might be a month or two to PPR but hard to say with covid surprises.

Reactions: KARGOSA

Kotenochek27

Mar 18, 2020
Good day. Received a pre arrival letter today. Can anyone suggest how long it usually takes to receive a passport request after it?

KARGOSA

Nov 18, 2020
Good day. Received a pre arrival letter today. Can anyone suggest how long it usually takes to receive a passport request after it?

We are in the same boat as you, having received a pre-arrival services letter last week. Waiting and hoping for a positive outcome :)

KARGOSA

Nov 18, 2020
Have you in ECAS Decisiom made?

Our pre-arrival letter stated that our application is still in progress but we can sign up for services for relocation. This as I understand still does not mean approval, with background clearance still taking place.

Today our application showed there was an update to our profile, but no changes within. ECAS has not been updated since medical approved months ago, despite minor updates in our application profile since then.

Kotenochek27

Mar 18, 2020
Our pre-arrival letter stated that our application is still in progress but we can sign up for services for relocation. This as I understand still does not mean approval, with background clearance still taking place.

Today our application showed there was an update to our profile, but no changes within. ECAS has not been updated since medical approved months ago, despite minor updates in our application profile since then.
Oh, ok... Can you say me if anithing will be chenged?

Reactions: KARGOSA

Griffin0

Feb 8, 2021
Hi. yesterday I landed. If somebody have question..you can ask
Hello friend, Did you fly in through the US or did you write to IRCC and obtain approval to travel as there is a restriction in place for people who obtained COPR after the 18 March 2020?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello friend, Did you fly in through the US or did you write to IRCC and obtain approval to travel as there is a restriction in place for people who obtained COPR after the 18 March 2020?
Are you spousal sponsorship? That restriction never applied to those with immediate family in Canada.