+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

KARGOSA

Nov 18, 2020
This has happened occasionally before, usually around the time they do weekly maintenance. It's always possible it's a decision to remove it for some reason, but more likely something in the computer update process that doesn't mean anything. If it's still not around in a week, we'll see.

Yup. I assumed as much but decided to ask everyone here. I think that more than likely, if many of us experience it, it's a technical glitch.
Waiting to see.

Thanks for the response.

Nawshi29

Jul 15, 2020
Have you had an indication or updates that your app is almost complete?
Not counting the status bar..
No , last updated was AOR 2 from Warsaw visa office in October 26 , biometrics done back in February ,no medical request yet. Online tool says "we started processing your application on August 31 "

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
Any updates on your case? Thanks
Hi yes! The person arranging ADR felt CBSA would go for the ADR. So not to waste everyone's time we are booked for a 3-hour virtual hearing on March 5. We are now preparing for this hearing. Next month CBSA will submit what evidence they will be using.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi everyone just got PPR , 26 Sep 2019 Applicant how to process to send passports to Moscow vfs?? Help please
Follow the instructions in the PPR letter and on the VFS website for Moscow. From experience, I strongly suggest calling or on-line chat with VFS to clarify _exactly_ what is needed. (The VFS website is not always up to date and info is missing). There are several pages of experiences in this thread about VFS which may help.

Are you in Moscow or further away?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Not in Moscow now but have my sister there who can help if needed !
The issue/problem is if you don't have everything exactly right, it might get sent back. So it's a question more of how far from Moscow (e.g. by courier). It's manageable but delays and a pain.

Anyway - same point - make sure to get EXACT instructions from vfs. And ideally a couple of times beforehand.

kaba_1993

Oct 2, 2020
I’m in Africa now ! Stuck here Because of COVID , students can’t go back to Moscow now (
But I will contact the Vfs get the right info
And will send everything to my sister via dhl
End then from there she will deal will the local courrier service like Russian pochta and put her own address for way back ! After all she will send to me !

• Wow
Reactions: Belarusian

femirates

Feb 2, 2020
Hi everyone just got PPR , 26 Sep 2019 Applicant how to process to send passports to Moscow vfs?? Help please
follow the instructions on the letter. I would like to ask, did you receive a pre-arrival letter at some point? If yes, when did you receive it?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I’m in Africa now ! Stuck here Because of COVID , students can’t go back to Moscow now (
But I will contact the Vfs get the right info
And will send everything to my sister via dhl
End then from there she will deal will the local courrier service like Russian pochta and put her own address for way back ! After all she will send to me !
It should be possible to submit locally but I wouldn't know how, check the ppr instructions.