+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

femirates

Feb 2, 2020
Our application was received on January 14 , the last updated from Warsaw visa office was AOR 2 on October 26 , the 1 year mark will finish in 7 days , biometrics done , no medical request yet , trying to stay positive too
lets stay positive. medical has been completed and passed Feb. 21, 2020 in our case.

Reactions: Nawshi29

Azimuss

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hi everyone and Happy New Year.

I wrote to WAW office in December via the web form and never got a reply.
I also requested GCMS notes on December 4th and it was supposed to come in 30 calendar days. Never came either.

I am inclining toward writing a local MP to help. I am a little bit worried if WAW agents get angry because of that and delay my case further or else like denial, etc.

Losing my hopes.

P.S. Applied November 25th 2019, so a year has passed. SA in December, CSQ August. Waiting for medical and still no signs of movement of our case.

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
They have to respond when they get a request from a MP. Also MPs have a special number to call to get info on your file. We were in constant conact with a MP over a year and this office. Im personally glad we are not dealing with Warsaw anymore. We had so many mistakes and delays on our case. Our file is from 2018. We are now going through the appeal process.

Reactions: Azimuss

Azimuss

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
They have to respond when they get a request from a MP. Also MPs have a special number to call to get info on your file. We were in constant conact with a MP over a year and this office. Im personally glad we are not dealing with Warsaw anymore. We had so many mistakes and delays on our case. Our file is from 2018. We are now going through the appeal process.
Thanks for reply.
What do I have to provide to the MP? Case number, names, etc?
Good luck with your appeal

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
Your names, file number, etc. Some MP ask to fill our some forms. Just ask them what they need and explain your situation.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I am inclining toward writing a local MP to help. I am a little bit worried if WAW agents get angry because of that and delay my case further or else like denial, etc.
Write to your MP. Don't worry that it will delay your case further. Also try re-applying for GCMS.

Have you tried writing directly to the warsaw email address (from their communications with you)? I have only written once or twice - and in a different circumstance - but they have been more responsive than through webmail.

Azimuss

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Write to your MP. Don't worry that it will delay your case further. Also try re-applying for GCMS.

Have you tried writing directly to the warsaw email address (from their communications with you)? I have only written once or twice - and in a different circumstance - but they have been more responsive than through webmail.
I only had AOR2 from WAW as a communication with no email address. Nothing else. I have emails from them from my own immigration in 2015. Not sure if those emails are still valid.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I only had AOR2 from WAW as a communication with no email address. Nothing else. I have emails from them from my own immigration in 2015. Not sure if those emails are still valid.
Try it and see. If you get an automated response, it's still being used.

femirates

Feb 2, 2020
Hi everyone and Happy New Year.

I wrote to WAW office in December via the web form and never got a reply.
I also requested GCMS notes on December 4th and it was supposed to come in 30 calendar days. Never came either.

Losing my hopes.

P.S. Applied November 25th 2019, so a year has passed. SA in December, CSQ August. Waiting for medical and still no signs of movement of our case.
At this point, no one knows whats right or wrong. However, it is within your jurisdictions to contact MP and order notes. Seems like Warsaw is on freeze at the moment. This happened few months ago and all of a sudden, they started issuing PPR to lots of applicants within a week. I have totally taken my mind of warsaw and focused more on my daily life because its so frustrating when you have no idea where your life will be in months ahead.

To everyone like me, stay positive and the good news will come sooner than later. Keep safe.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Seems like Warsaw is on freeze at the moment.
Roughly two-week period around christmas and new year's contains a lot of holidays and office closures. Even where offices open, there may be slow-downs or even halts to some business lines/tasks.

This is especially true where task involves more senior, typically canada-based officers - who when they have leave may depart for longer periods esp in covid time. Yes, there may be some other officer nominally in charge but that person may in practice only be dealing with urgent matters or covering for a couple people at once.

Covid only makes this worse of course.

Reactions: femirates

KARGOSA

Nov 18, 2020
Hello everyone,

People have posted this issue 100 times in 2019, 2018 but, the timeline status bar on our application disappeared today with 15 weeks left. I know the status is not representative of the real processing time but, it does bring a certain level of comfort being able to put some timeline on it, as opposed to nothing, even if it's not an accurate one. Anyways, checking in to see if anyone else has the same issue with the progress bar disappearing in the last day or so.

Thanks

Nawshi29

Jul 15, 2020
Hello everyone,

People have posted this issue 100 times in 2019, 2018 but, the status bar on our application disappeared today with 15 weeks left. I know the status is not representative of the real processing time but, it does bring a certain level of comfort being able to put some timeline on it, as opposed to nothing, even if it's not an accurate one. Anyways, checking in to see if anyone else has the same issue with the progress bar disappearing in the last day or so.

Thanks
Progress bar disappeared today , it was 99% , with the deadline tomorrow 14 th January

• Sad
Reactions: KARGOSA

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello everyone,

People have posted this issue 100 times in 2019, 2018 but, the timeline status bar on our application disappeared today with 15 weeks left. I know the status is not representative of the real processing time but, it does bring a certain level of comfort being able to put some timeline on it, as opposed to nothing, even if it's not an accurate one. Anyways, checking in to see if anyone else has the same issue with the progress bar disappearing in the last day or so.

Thanks
This has happened occasionally before, usually around the time they do weekly maintenance. It's always possible it's a decision to remove it for some reason, but more likely something in the computer update process that doesn't mean anything. If it's still not around in a week, we'll see.