+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

Perf123

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
I'm not certain but I think you do all in Toronto. You should check as much as you can.

You want at least a few hours between flights to be able to do it all, better three or four. Makes for a long day for you.
I wil have 2 hrs 50 min between the flights

kaba_1993

Oct 2, 2020
Bonjour svp quelqu’un peut m’éclairer je viens de vérifier ma demande en ligne sur ECas c’est marqué décision prise , mais sur Gckey rien n’a changé et je n’ai reçu aucun mail ( Qu'est ce que cela signifie ? Si quelqu’un a déjà vécu ça ?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Bonjour svp quelqu’un peut m’éclairer je viens de vérifier ma demande en ligne sur ECas c’est marqué décision prise , mais sur Gckey rien n’a changé et je n’ai reçu aucun mail ( Qu'est ce que cela signifie ? Si quelqu’un a déjà vécu ça ?
Combien de temps est passé depuis la décision prise?

Si ce n'est pas longtemps, faut attendre. Quelques semaines, quelques jours, ça dépend. Lettre d'avant-arrivée, ou lettre de demande de passeport. Plus rarement, un refus.

GCKey - rien ne change qu'au fin du procès.

KARGOSA

Nov 18, 2020
Greetings and happy holidays.
I posted earlier but deleted, I thought I'd provide more info.

We submitted our documents in April2019, received AOR near the end of october, Sponsorship approval first week of November, Biometrics and medical request a few days after sponorship approval. Biometrics uploaded uploaded to our account within a day, Medical passed and uploaded to our account a week later.

Our current status:

Review of eligibility:
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results:
You passed the medical exam.

Interview:
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics:
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. (oddly we got an email requesting biometrics and submitted it with the biometrics number listed under application information at the top of our account)

Background check:
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Given our timeline and status, and COVID slowdown, for those of you who have been in our position through the warsaw office recently, how likely is it we get approved by the 12 month deadline? I know it can pass and each case is different. Just looking for others experience to maybe get a better idea of what to expect.

Perf123

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
Hello! I have a question. What documents I need to take with me when traveling to Canada? Besides the marriage certificate and a copy of husband's PR card?

femirates

Feb 2, 2020
Greetings and happy holidays.
I posted earlier but deleted, I thought I'd provide more info.

We submitted our documents in April2019, received AOR near the end of october, Sponsorship approval first week of November, Biometrics and medical request a few days after sponorship approval. Biometrics uploaded uploaded to our account within a day, Medical passed and uploaded to our account a week later.

Our current status:

Review of eligibility:
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results:
You passed the medical exam.

Interview:
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics:
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. (oddly we got an email requesting biometrics and submitted it with the biometrics number listed under application information at the top of our account)

Background check:
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Given our timeline and status, and COVID slowdown, for those of you who have been in our position through the warsaw office recently, how likely is it we get approved by the 12 month deadline? I know it can pass and each case is different. Just looking for others experience to maybe get a better idea of what to expect.
April 2019 or April 2020?

femirates

Feb 2, 2020
Right, I meant April 2020 :)
Our application was received January and the last communication was the AOR 2 on December 4, 2020 from the Warsaw office. The 1 year mark is only 2weeks away. As much as its becoming frustrating with the long wait, we remain positive. We will always share any update here to assist others in knowing the situation at the VO in Warsaw.

Reactions: Nawshi29

Nawshi29

Jul 15, 2020
Our application was received January and the last communication was the AOR 2 on December 4, 2020 from the Warsaw office. The 1 year mark is only 2weeks away. As much as its becoming frustrating with the long wait, we remain positive. We will always share any update here to assist others in knowing the situation at the VO in Warsaw.
Our application was received on January 14 , the last updated from Warsaw visa office was AOR 2 on October 26 , the 1 year mark will finish in 7 days , biometrics done , no medical request yet , trying to stay positive too

Reactions: femirates

toward the ocean

Mar 4, 2017
Like everything with CIC it is illogical and it does not may any sense. Some people who get their PR never receive that pre-arrival letter. When we received our pre-arrival letter 6 months later we were denied. Yup makes no bloody sense!
No, it is not PPR. We got that letter and our PR was still denied. It is from a different department than the PPR.
Hi
Could you, please, tell what was the reason of your PR denial?
Thank you!