+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
No, it is not PPR. We got that letter and our PR was still denied. It is from a different department than the PPR.
That’s interesting. We never got Pre-Arrival. Just DM and Refusal letter a week after. Maybe it depends on reasons for denial.

Reactions: Lisaexpat

Perf123

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
No, it is not PPR. We got that letter and our PR was still denied. It is from a different department than the PPR.
you mean I was rejected? or what? the email they sent clearly says "pre arrival". does this mean rejection now?! I don't understand anything at all anymore

femirates

Feb 2, 2020
you mean I was rejected? or what? the email they sent clearly says "pre arrival". does this mean rejection now?! I don't understand anything at all anymore
No. After Pre-arrival, DM is usually a positive decision. The likelyhood of a refusal after pre-arrival is very very very low.

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
That’s interesting. We never got Pre-Arrival. Just DM and Refusal letter a week after. Maybe it depends on reasons for denial.
Like everything with CIC it is illogical and it does not may any sense. Some people who get their PR never receive that pre-arrival letter. When we received our pre-arrival letter 6 months later we were denied. Yup makes no bloody sense!

Perf123

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
We received a passport request today!)one question. At the beginning of the email, they specified my name and mailing address. But the address is canadian, our consultant. (We canceled it in the process, apparently not corrected). What is this address? Is my PR deliver at this address?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
We received a passport request today!)one question. At the beginning of the email, they specified my name and mailing address. But the address is canadian, our consultant. (We canceled it in the process, apparently not corrected). What is this address? Is my PR deliver at this address?
Congrats. Are you in Canada now or abroad?

Outside through VFS they will return to the address you request (especially since you pay for return).

Don't know about in Canada. You may want to check that they have updated the info on file. If you're providing the return envelope etc, possible it will work without this.

Perf123

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
Congrats. Are you in Canada now or abroad?

Outside through VFS they will return to the address you request (especially since you pay for return).

Don't know about in Canada. You may want to check that they have updated the info on file. If you're providing the return envelope etc, possible it will work without this.
Outside Canada. Documents go back to the address I specified in the VFS documents? And not the one specified in the passport request from Canada? Tell me please, the address where to deliver my PR I will indicate when landing?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Outside Canada. Documents go back to the address I specified in the VFS documents? And not the one specified in the passport request from Canada? Tell me please, the address where to deliver my PR I will indicate when landing?
First question - yes, VFS will send back to the address you specify (at least in my experience).

Second q: I'd suggest you can ask when you land (I think you do specify when doing the landing process), but perhaps others who have landed recently can confirm.

Perf123

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
Thank you for infotmation!

femirates

Feb 2, 2020
Hello to all, and Happy upcoming Holidays.
I came here mainly to check and see if the Warsaw offices are working and glad to see people are being processed.
Our sponsorship has already been approved and the principal applicant is at the stage below:

Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results
(Date)You passed the medical exam

Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.

Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. (They did ask for Biometrics by email, we sent it in and bio number has been uploaded to our profile but this was never updated)

Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I have shared our current status hoping to get some feedback on what comes next, how long we may expect from the Warsaw office to process our application to completion, based on others experience in this past year. How likely is it they application is processed within 12 months and what's the change of getting a rejection after medical is cleared? We already know the criminal check will be clear. No issue there.
What's your timeline. AOR1, MR, BR, File transfer etc.

Perf123

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
Hello) Who sent the passport to Moscow by courier, did you quickly receive the email that they accepted the documents? We received a notification from the courier service that it was delivered, but not from VFS

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello) Who sent the passport to Moscow by courier, did you quickly receive the email that they accepted the documents? We received a notification from the courier service that it was delivered, but not from VFS
No, seems it's normal for them. I dont' think we got anything for a week or even two. (This was after fixing problems we had in our first attempted submission, i.e. when it was all good)

One thing though, do check your email/spam, they will likely contact by email if anything missing.

Verba

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hello everyone. I got a passport request for my Dad, who is in Kazakhstan. OUr processing office is Warsaw, Poland. Cant find out do we sent the passports to Warsaw or to Moscow office? Please share who has this experience. Thank you

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello everyone. I got a passport request for my Dad, who is in Kazakhstan. OUr processing office is Warsaw, Poland. Cant find out do we sent the passports to Warsaw or to Moscow office? Please share who has this experience. Thank you
What does the passport request letter say? That's the starting point.

Reactions: Verba

Verba

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
What does the passport request letter say? That's the starting point.
Thanks for your reply, I should be more clear on my inquiry.

The letter says we cannot submit by post / via courier, but through the visa centre only.

Our visa centre is in Almaty, and they sand the passports to Moscow office only. However the processing office is in Warsaw.

Therefore I'm asking people from Kazakhstan did they send to Moscow, Russia via visa centre, regardless their processing office was Warsaw?