+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

femirates

Feb 2, 2020
Hello everyone! January will be a year after they received our documents. now it's in the "in process" status since September, but we haven't received pre-arrival yet. should I worry? should I write to Warsaw to ask, or should I just wait?
Did you get AOR2 ?

Perf123

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
We have same Timeline. ECAS also August 27 but still no official AOR2. But file was Received January 20, 2020. AOR1 FEB 13. Medical and biometric completed.
On ecas underneath status "in process": We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 1, 2020.
Do you have this massage?

femirates

Feb 2, 2020
On ecas underneath status "in process": We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 1, 2020.
Do you have this massage?
No. All we have is "we started processing on August 27". I see your file was sent to Warsaw March. Ours was sent February. Noone can explain how the Visa office works on files. Let's stay positive and good news will come sooner than we envisage.

Last edited:

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
My wife finally got her passport request today :)

I guess she needs to send her passport to VFS? I thought I remember someone in this forum telling that it is faster to send directly to the Warsaw Embassy?
Congratulations!! Happy for you! Did they skip the interview?

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
I don't post on here much since we won't be dealing with the Warsaw office.

The update on our case is that our rep finally recived the blue book. Now we wait to see if our case will be accepted for the ADR process.
Hi Lisa, could you please share with me how long after the appeal submission did you wait for a reply from IRCC? In our case we got a reply after 2 weeks that they received the notice of appeal. Dead silence since then. What’s next? What is the blue book? Can we order it by ourselves since we don’t have a representative? Is it worth to order? I’m sorry for so many questions.

I’m honestly in the process of losing my confidence in the power of the appeal. Probably in our case it’s better to get married and reapply if they don’t want to consider people who traveled during their cohabitation period as CL.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
My wife is at the airport in Moscow waiting to board for Zurich, then she has a stupidly long layover, and then tomorrow Zurich to Montreal. HYPE.

I'm weirdly terrified that something will somehow go wrong even though I know everything is in order.
So happy for you!! My partner had this combo of Montreal and Zurich as well on his way to see me in October :p

Reactions: JRAY_ and Bynming

Bynming

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
My wife has been a permanent resident since yesterday! She was first in line at the immigration office, it took about 45 minutes for the immigration officer to process her papers but she found everyone at YUL to be very nice. Big weight off our shoulders :). Good luck to you guys. I'll keep an eye on this forum of course and DM me with any questions, I'll do my best to respond!