AOR Received.
26-10-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
02-12-2019
Passport Req..
02-09-2020
Contact DHL directly, When you bring your passport, they'll include an airway bill for the return. Warsaw will then use it to mail your passport back to you.
thanks!

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
There’s an update on the October spreadsheet. An applicant from Poland got DM on Sept 1st and PPR today. AOR2 was received on June 3rd.

Reactions: armoured and JKay

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Trying to keep my expectations low....

It's worked for me so far!
Not for me. I’m dying to get something good! Aaaaa! It’s physically painful to see people who applied after me or received AOR2 after me are getting PPR. We got so many delays already - extra checks for the sponsor (1,5 months), forgotten medical (2,5 months), covid (3 months) and now we’re still the last on the list. I know common-law applicants get more scrutiny from officers but I can’t be patient anymore.

aliseell

Dec 13, 2019
Not for me. I’m dying to get something good! Aaaaa! It’s physically painful to see people who applied after me or received AOR2 after me are getting PPR. We got so many delays already - extra checks for the sponsor (1,5 months), forgotten medical (2,5 months), covid (3 months) and now we’re still the last on the list. I know common-law applicants get more scrutiny from officers but I can’t be patient anymore.
Hold on, my friend! Good things are coming! You can see that things are moving so far..

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I mean it's worked for me in terms of keeping me calm...

Bynming

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
Do we have any information regarding when Russia's VACs may open? I'm under the impression that maybe our application is just waiting for there to be a place for my wife to bring/send her passport to and there doesn't seem to be much information available regarding when those may open back up.

I've been reading the forum for a while, I don't post very often but it breaks my heart to see how difficult things have gotten for many of you guys. I'd include myself in there, even though I'm beginning to see some light at the end of the tunnel (I can only hope that it is real). This really sucks and the lack of transparency is making it so much worse than it needs to be.

I wish you all good luck. Think of how good it will feel to be reunited with the ones you love. It'll all be worth it in the end.

Reactions: passenger19

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Do we have any information regarding when Russia's VACs may open? I'm under the impression that maybe our application is just waiting for there to be a place for my wife to bring/send her passport to and there doesn't seem to be much information available regarding when those may open back up.

I've been reading the forum for a while, I don't post very often but it breaks my heart to see how difficult things have gotten for many of you guys. I'd include myself in there, even though I'm beginning to see some light at the end of the tunnel (I can only hope that it is real). This really sucks and the lack of transparency is making it so much worse than it needs to be.

I wish you all good luck. Think of how good it will feel to be reunited with the ones you love. It'll all be worth it in the end.
No, we don’t have, unfortunately. But given the fact other Russian applicants got PPR recently you may not need to wait for Russian VACs to reopen. If you wouldn’t get it in the near future you could always contact Warsaw to ask what’s the problem. And thank you for the words of support! Hope you won’t need to wait any longer from now.

aliseell

Dec 13, 2019
Hi everyone!
I'm curious to know how many other Russians are on here that are currently undergoing the family sponsorship process and how has the VACs closure affected you? Have any of you been able to find a solution around the closure to make your case move forward?

Bynming

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
No, we don’t have, unfortunately. But given the fact other Russian applicants got PPR recently you may not need to wait for Russian VACs to reopen. If you wouldn’t get it in the near future you could always contact Warsaw to ask what’s the problem. And thank you for the words of support! Hope you won’t need to wait any longer from now.
That's encouraging indeed. Do we know where they had to send their passports?