+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Good idea, I just emailed Moscow. Let's see what they say.
Probably it would be even better if others who have been waiting for PPR could email them too. Just to show them how many families are impacted by the VAC’s closure. It may make the difference. Does anyone have a Twitter account? Maybe it’s worth to ask the embassy account “Canada in Russia” as well. I don’t know of you guys but I really am desperate and thinking about moving somewhere temporarily to wait for PPR together as I mentioned before. It sucks to be apart, 6 months and counting ;(

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
I bet that 'soon' is at least a month or so...

I have a question: When you receive PPR and send your passports are you required to include:
1. Paid return label
2. Extra envelop for return

Or they will take care of it?
you must put the original payment document in the envelope

Reactions: olimjonn

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I bet that 'soon' is at least a month or so...

I have a question: When you receive PPR and send your passports are you required to include:
1. Paid return label
2. Extra envelop for return

Or they will take care of it?
Don't know answer but warn the procedure may differ by country and VAC.

So, read the instructions when you get it.

Reactions: olimjonn

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
OMG
How dare they refuse the family, one member of which is a Canadian citizen, in their attempts to make Canada their home?!!:mad:
My friend from Uzbekistan got 3 refusals on her tourist and student visas to the USA, she was then permanently banned from trying to apply for B1/B2, F or M visas to the USA while she was single. But after she had got married to an American citizen (he doesn't have any other citizenships), she received her green card within 6 months after application without any issues. And now they are happily living in Miami. It was a couple years ago.

2 neigbouring countries but such different approaches in reuniting families:confused:
OMG
How dare they refuse the family, one member of which is a Canadian citizen, in their attempts to make Canada their home?!!:mad:
My friend from Uzbekistan got 3 refusals on her tourist and student visas to the USA, she was then permanently banned from trying to apply for B1/B2, F or M visas to the USA while she was single. But after she had got married to an American citizen (he doesn't have any other citizenships), she received her green card within 6 months after application without any issues. And now they are happily living in Miami. It was a couple years ago.

2 neigbouring countries but such different approaches in reuniting families:confused:
That person who had the green card it must have been under Obama. Under Trump, it would not be so fast. They are not even processing any green card applications right now. But it is total BS. My husband and I have been in the EU for the past 3 years. Immigration is so much faster and easier here.

JKay

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Yes, Warsaw VO confirmed to me last month that they would not send PPR until Moscow VACs open. I sent an email to them yesterday to ask if we could send my wife's passport to Warsaw instead of waiting. They replied today that Moscow VACs will open "soon".
Hello, please does it apply to application from Estonia? We've been waiting to receive DM. Got AOR 2 in June. Applicant is Nigerian but, Estonian temporary resident.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello, please does it apply to application from Estonia? We've been waiting to receive DM. Got AOR 2 in June. Applicant is Nigerian but, Estonian temporary resident.
Moscow vfs only really relevant if that's where you'd send your passport. More likely tallinn or Warsaw (as within EU) designated. But only an educated guess.

Reactions: JKay

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
I believe your VAC is in Warsaw so you aren’t impacted by Russian VAC’s closure. This means they are still processing your application.

Reactions: JKay

JKay

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Probably it would be even better if others who have been waiting for PPR could email them too. Just to show them how many families are impacted by the VAC’s closure. It may make the difference. Does anyone have a Twitter account? Maybe it’s worth to ask the embassy account “Canada in Russia” as well. I don’t know of you guys but I really am desperate and thinking about moving somewhere temporarily to wait for PPR together as I mentioned before. It sucks to be apart, 6 months and counting ;(
I haven't seen my
I believe your VAC is in Warsaw so you aren’t impacted by Russian VAC’s closure. This means they are still processing your application.
Thanks

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
Hey All, I got some good news from warsaw.

They didn't give exact dates but they say that they expect Moscow VACs to open "soon"

Finally, good news, thank you for sharing! hopefully it will be soon. waiting for our passports since March which is approved and stamped WP.

bossmon

Jun 28, 2020
Russia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
19-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-10-2019
Med's Request