+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

Raman789

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
So it is obviously completely crazy all around the world right now... BUT things seem to be getting better in China and Korea already. A lot of countries in Europe started taking this seriously only recently. Canada was a little late in its response too. This will take a little time to resolve, but I honestly think (hope?) that it's just a matter of a few weeks before people get back to work and the various restrictions on people ability to work and move will start getting lifted. Let's give this a little time and see what happens.
Have you submitted your pasport?

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
The latest update on canada.ca:
“Workers, students and approved permanent residents who haven’t landed should not travel yet. We’ve announced exemptions but they’re not in place. Travel restrictions are still in effect for these groups”

• Sad
Reactions: AndyK1 and armoured

Raman789

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
The latest update on canada.ca:
“Workers, students and approved permanent residents who haven’t landed should not travel yet. We’ve announced exemptions but they’re not in place. Travel restrictions are still in effect for these groups”
But immediate members of already Pr and citizens can travel.

Reactions: AndyK1

kasia_k

Mar 10, 2020
Poland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
I am currently in Canada (I came to visit before the virus spread - Jan 2020) and plan to stay here until my tourist visa expires (June 2020). I'm very glad that my company allowed me work remotely from here. We will see what the future will bring us ...

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
But immediate members of already Pr and citizens can travel.
But the biggest problem is that airlines don’t always allow immediate members to get on a plane as I read on forums. I read that AirCanada too.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Unfortunately no ... I'm still waiting. I visit an immigration website every day. Even on sunday! :oops: I'm getting crazy here :p
What about AOR2? What does your ECAS say? “Application received”? Or it was switched back to “In process”? :)

kasia_k

Mar 10, 2020
Poland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
What about AOR2? What does your ECAS say? “Application received”? Or it was switched back to “In process”? :)
Still “Application received”. I know that sometimes VO doesn't change the status at all, but to be honest I think they haven't started processing it yet :rolleyes:

Reactions: passenger19

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Still “Application received”. I know that sometimes VO doesn't change the status at all, but to be honest I think they haven't started processing it yet :rolleyes:
I don’t understand their logic. I’m really trying to understand but I just can’t. My file was transferred a week before your transfer. And Warsaw started processing my file on Feb 20 as ECAS says. But I have some concerns. I didn’t get a letter from Warsaw. And they didn’t update my medical, not even “We received the medical results” (I’m sorry to repeat this medical issue again and again). So it seems like there’s an error and they didn’t actually start processing my file. What do you think guys? Could it be a simple error that I have the second line “We started processing your file”?

kasia_k

Mar 10, 2020
Poland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
I don’t understand their logic. I’m really trying to understand but I just can’t. My file was transferred a week before your transfer. And Warsaw started processing my file on Feb 20 as ECAS says. But I have some concerns. I didn’t get a letter from Warsaw. And they didn’t update my medical, not even “We received the medical results” (I’m sorry to repeat this medical issue again and again). So it seems like there’s an error and they didn’t actually start processing my file. What do you think guys? Could it be a simple error that I have the second line “We started processing your file”?
Hard to say... Maybe it depends on the person who is reviewing the application? Maybe one person decides to change the status when another person forgets / omits / ignores it... I have no idea, but there seems to be no logic only "MAYBE" :(

All we have is being patient and I hate that.

kasia_k

Mar 10, 2020
Poland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
I forgot one detail ... I passed medical exams in Canada -it could affect processing time (but in the age of digitization this should not make any difference!) :confused:

AndyK1

Jan 20, 2020
Hi! I was genuinely wondering why you got PPR? Maybe you already have a multiple-entry visa? I mean, do you have any idea why only you got it? I’m just trying to understand how they work :)
No idea at all. Definitely no multiple-entry visa. We've had a few hiccups and delays along the way, so we're counting our blessings with the PPR request. But even with the PPR it seems uncertain that my wife can travel to Canada until things get better, at which stage I hope everyone else gets their PPR so our timelines will likely merge again when this virus chaos subsides...

Reactions: passenger19