+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

Mariaont5119

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
I just got reply from warsaw. My husband s file is approved but gonna send ppr after everything gets normal.
Still don’t understand their respond. Sounds weird, what do they mean by that? Gets normal what? When they’ll open the borders, or when covid stops? Or what else? We can wait for a year before it gets normalize. You know what I’m saying? It’s a rhetorical questions, I’m just pissed because of that weird wording. Obviously they don’t know anything about it.

Raman789

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Still don’t understand their respond. Sounds weird, what do they mean by that? Gets normal what? When they’ll open the borders, or when covid stops? Or what else? We can wait for a year before it gets normalize. You know what I’m saying? It’s a rhetorical questions, I’m just pissed because of that weird wording. Obviously they don’t know anything about it.
Even i was thinking. Its like so near yet so far. Dnt knw when this situation gonna better may b one or two months. Then everything wil be normal.

Reactions: Aricsingh

AndyK1

Jan 20, 2020
Even i was thinking. Its like so near yet so far. Dnt knw when this situation gonna better may b one or two months. Then everything wil be normal.
So it is obviously completely crazy all around the world right now... BUT things seem to be getting better in China and Korea already. A lot of countries in Europe started taking this seriously only recently. Canada was a little late in its response too. This will take a little time to resolve, but I honestly think (hope?) that it's just a matter of a few weeks before people get back to work and the various restrictions on people ability to work and move will start getting lifted. Let's give this a little time and see what happens.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
So it is obviously completely crazy all around the world right now... BUT things seem to be getting better in China and Korea already. A lot of countries in Europe started taking this seriously only recently. Canada was a little late in its response too. This will take a little time to resolve, but I honestly think (hope?) that it's just a matter of a few weeks before people get back to work and the various restrictions on people ability to work and move will start getting lifted. Let's give this a little time and see what happens.
Hi! I was genuinely wondering why you got PPR? Maybe you already have a multiple-entry visa? I mean, do you have any idea why only you got it? I’m just trying to understand how they work :)

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Overall I think it will be longer than that. But, on the positive side, I think that government will start working quicker than some others (and make adjustments to work processes to allow more to work from home, etc). And when they do start lifting restrictions, in terms of health and ability to test, PRs arriving are a relatively small number compared to tourists and other short-term visitors.

Just a guess though.

Raman789

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Yeah canada is not completely lock down like india or european countries. People travel here and there. I wish all this ends soon.

Reactions: Mariaont5119