+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

Jarait

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
@Jarait , @Akosh do you have any updates?
Hello everyone, we finally received pre-arrival letter on May 1st and Passport request the following day. It took us almost 12 months, however i believe it took us long because there was lack of evidence in support of genuineness of our relations with initial application. That is why we got so called Procedural Fairness letter on March 15th. We collected as much evidence as we could and sent them back. Now our journey is almost over, waiting our passports back with visas.

I would like to thank everyone for sharing information which helped a lot. Wish you all the happy end.

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Hello everyone, we finally received pre-arrival letter on May 1st and Passport request the following day. It took us almost 12 months, however i believe it took us long because there was lack of evidence in support of genuineness of our relations with initial application. That is why we got so called Procedural Fairness letter on March 15th. We collected as much evidence as we could and sent them back. Now our journey is almost over, waiting our passports back with visas.

I would like to thank everyone for sharing information which helped a lot. Wish you all the happy end.
Hey, congrats!
What is the Procedural Fairness letter? And what evidence did you originally send with your application?

Jarait

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hey, congrats!
What is the Procedural Fairness letter? And what evidence did you originally send with your application?
Thanks. Procedural Fairness letter is when officer gives you a last chance to address his concerns before he rejects application due to whatever reason. So, if there is something in the application he has doubts about he can send PFL. If an applicant fails to respond (or response is not convincing) within certain period of time, usually 30 days, the application will be refused.

In my case we just did not submit enough materials in support of our relations. We did not get lawyer's advice and this was our mistake. I assumed that marriage certificate, some photos and few other documents would be enough, but it was not. Now i am so happy it is over.

Last edited:
Reactions: svilli and alaria

maxprostomax

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
In my case we just did not submit enough materials in support of our relations. We did not get lawyer's advice and this was our mistake. I assumed that marriage certificate, some photos and few other documents would be enough, but it was not. Now i am so happy it is over.
How come a marriage certificate cannot be enough proof of the relationship. This is such a weird procedure when you need to prove your relationship after you are married.

Jarait

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
How come a marriage certificate cannot be enough proof of the relationship. This is such a weird procedure when you need to prove your relationship after you are married.
A certificate is not enough because potentially a couple can register marriage with a purpose of immigration only. Legally it will be genuine, but without real family ties. That is why they want to see real development of relations with all the proof like gifts, phone calls, pictures, etc.

Reactions: alaria

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
That's so bad this thread is so silent!!
Manila thread has 4633 pages, Pakistan thread has 3208 pages, and even Vienna that I don't hear much about, has 744 pages. But Warsaw is and has been silent...

@svilli , let's make some noise here? :)

@mpigeau , would you like to join us? :D or will you wait till a transfer email?:p

Reactions: svilli

EVN

Feb 21, 2019
It's silent because there is nothing to share lol Warsaw VO is in hibernation mode....

Jarait

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
I assume there is not many applicants going via Warsaw office in general. Pakistan always was one of the main source of newcomers to Canada, that is why their thread is so crowded.

Jarait

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Do you mind sharing PA's country of origin? The question is to everyone. My wife is from Kyrgyzstan

Noname1

Sep 24, 2018
Hello! It is hard to believe but there is a life in Warsaw
My timeline is here:

App received Jan 8 2018
Schedule A request Feb 25 2018
Medical request Mar 9 2018
Police certificate (additional) and CSQ request April 13 2018
Police certificate request (cause they lost previous) Sep 21 2018
File transferred to Warsaw VO Nov 8 2018
AOR 2 Jan 7 2019
Pre-arrival Apr 6 2019
PPR April 8 2019
CoPR Apr 30 2019
Landed in Montreal May 14 2019 (I was in Canada all processing time)

Country of origin: Russia
Our process took more than one year because of one paper which was provided but they lost it and sent us a final reminder request only in 5 months
Anyway I'm happy such a stressful process is done
Wish you all good luck!

maxprostomax

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Hello! It is hard to believe but there is a life in Warsaw
My timeline is here:

App received Jan 8 2018
Schedule A request Feb 25 2018
Medical request Mar 9 2018
Police certificate (additional) and CSQ request April 13 2018
Police certificate request (cause they lost previous) Sep 21 2018
File transferred to Warsaw VO Nov 8 2018
AOR 2 Jan 7 2019
Pre-arrival Apr 6 2019
PPR April 8 2019
CoPR Apr 30 2019
Landed in Montreal May 14 2019 (I was in Canada all processing time)

Country of origin: Russia
Our process took more than one year because of one paper which was provided but they lost it and sent us a final reminder request only in 5 months
Anyway I'm happy such a stressful process is done
Wish you all good luck!
Nice! Congratulations!

Strange that they didn't transfer your file before getting your police certificate. After the transfer didn't take them too long to process.